The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ads going haywire, causing lag

2 posters

Go down

In progress Ads going haywire, causing lag

Post by Naru Yakusa July 4th 2014, 12:14 am

Yes, hello, I am from pokerev.forumotion.com, and I have a problem. You see, the adds have been going haywire. They will keep appearing and disappearing, appearing as a different ad before disappearing. This causes the forum to be in a constant state of louding and makes typing very laggy or causes some typing inputs, like letters and spaces, to not be verified. This has only happened on this forum and not the others I been on. Thus, I believe there is something specifically wrong with it. This does not happen with the 'Download' or 'Play Now' ads. Please help.
Naru Yakusa
Naru Yakusa

Language : english

http://pokerev.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Ads going haywire, causing lag

Post by Shadow July 4th 2014, 10:32 am

Naru Yakusa wrote:Yes, hello, I am from pokerev.forumotion.com, and I have a problem. You see, the adds have been going haywire. They will keep appearing and disappearing, appearing as a different ad before disappearing. This causes the forum to be in a constant state of louding and makes typing very laggy or causes some typing inputs, like letters and spaces, to not be verified. This has only happened on this forum and not the others I been on. Thus, I believe there is something specifically wrong with it. This does not happen with the 'Download' or 'Play Now' ads. Please help.
Hello Naru Yahusa

I've checked your forum and i didn't see anything wrong with ads. Only Forumotion ads banner is displayed as usual:
Ads going haywire, causing lag Forumo10

if you can provide a screenshot of those ads it would be great.

Thanks in advances
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down