Forumotion Advertisingment

Go down

Forumotion Advertisingment

Post by peter59 on September 30th 2014, 12:21 pm

Gents I seem to be getting this come up, nearly every time I hit a button with in my website. Any reason why ?

https://www.forumotion.com/
avatar
peter59
Forumember

Male Posts : 125
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Kent

http://www.1879zuluwar.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Advertisingment

Post by Derri on September 30th 2014, 12:22 pm

We're currently in the process of moving data centres so you might find some weird redirections. We've made an announcement about this a couple of hours ago.

Please bare with us while we deal with this.
avatar
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8713
Reputation : 629
Language : English & Basic French
Location : Scotland, United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Advertisingment

Post by Flappypaddles on September 30th 2014, 1:01 pm

@Derri wrote:We're currently in the process of moving data centres so you might find some weird redirections. We've made an announcement about this a couple of hours ago.

Please bare with us while we deal with this.
is there a timeframe for how long this will take.
avatar
Flappypaddles
Forumember

Posts : 258
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Advertisingment

Post by Derri on September 30th 2014, 1:15 pm

@Flappypaddles wrote:
@Derri wrote:We're currently in the process of moving data centres so you might find some weird redirections. We've made an announcement about this a couple of hours ago.

Please bare with us while we deal with this.
is there a timeframe for how long this will take.

From what I've gained it will be done today I think but don't quote me on that. I'll ask our Pro Admin for an exact time frame.
avatar
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8713
Reputation : 629
Language : English & Basic French
Location : Scotland, United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Advertisingment

Post by Shadow on September 30th 2014, 2:40 pm

Hello

Data migration is not an easy process. So, you should understand it takes time and I cannot tell you an exact hour. It should be over by the end of the day.

The migration is under control of our engineers, so don't worry Smile

Thanks for your understanding Smile
avatar
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 15965
Reputation : 1729
Language : French, English

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Advertisingment

Post by Flappypaddles on September 30th 2014, 4:14 pm

Buttercup wrote:Hello

Data migration is not an easy process. So, you should understand it takes time and I cannot tell you an exact hour. It should be over by the end of the day.

The migration is under control of our engineers, so don't worry Smile

Thanks for your understanding Smile
I know how it can be a bit of a bugger, but ball park figure by tomorrow???
avatar
Flappypaddles
Forumember

Posts : 258
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum