The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to change Forum Text without changing Other individualities

3 posters

Go down

How to change Forum Text without changing Other individualities Empty How to change Forum Text without changing Other individualities

Post by Guest November 3rd 2014, 6:28 am

Hello,

I just encountered an issue with my Forum, and that is with the text. I wanted the 'text color' different from other areas when I create a topic, though I do not want to edit any of the other features including the "online list" text, or the view profile section text color. If there is a line of coding that will help solve my problem, I'd appreciate if you would state it below describing how to use it properly.

-In addition, I am also curious of where users are able to find codes to find a conclusion in a certain issue. Some people have begun to reply with random, or complicated lines, so if you are able to additionally explain how I am able to get a solution myself, then it would be greatly appreciated once again. Thank you.

-iCelestia

Back to top Go down

How to change Forum Text without changing Other individualities Empty Re: How to change Forum Text without changing Other individualities

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ November 3rd 2014, 6:50 am

anyway you could provide a link to your forum and be a little more descriptive of what you want to change or take a screenshot and edit it in paint to show us the areas you want to make change to
_Twisted_Mods_
_Twisted_Mods_
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 2108
Language : English

http://liquidcode.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to change Forum Text without changing Other individualities Empty Re: How to change Forum Text without changing Other individualities

Post by Ramdaman November 3rd 2014, 2:24 pm

If it is a text you can edit, go to it in the Administration Panel, wrap this tag around the text you want to edit.
Code:
<span class="tcol1">text</span>

Then, go to your CSS stylesheet and enter this code:
Code:
.tcol1 {
  color: #fff;
}

Replace #fff with the color you want.
Ramdaman
Ramdaman
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1615
Language : English, Albanian, Macedonian, Russian | HTML, CSS

http://ndihme.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 4th 2014, 12:00 am

Are you wanting the text to be a different color in the editor or in the post/message?

Could you explain further the second question?

How to change Forum Text without changing Other individualities Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51482
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down