The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help a scrub in need !

4 posters

Go down

In progress Help a scrub in need !

Post by karlo.zadro.56 January 2nd 2015, 1:56 am

Can i add a seperate forumotion chat to a new tab (only visible to admins/moderators), and can i get a suggestion on a third-party chatbox, cuz i really need the "ding" sound when messages get in !
karlo.zadro.56
karlo.zadro.56

Language : Split, Croatia

http://crogd.forumcroatian.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Help a scrub in need !

Post by Count Dooku January 8th 2015, 11:07 pm

Hi, there already is a poll for sounds on chatboxes proposed here.
As for the rest I am not sure what you are suggesting for improvement.

Please explain?
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Forumember

Language : English, French, some Arabic

Back to top Go down

Post by Base January 8th 2015, 11:14 pm

This looks more like a question rather than a suggestion, so I will move it to Other Problems.

Also, please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your problem / question.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 9th 2015, 12:07 am

I'll send you a PM on that 3rd party chat you're looking for. I'm not sure if I can post it here, Even though FM are working together with them, it can be seen as advertising. The name starts with an A, ends with b and has .com in the URL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Dooku January 9th 2015, 8:13 am

Hi, sorry for both posts, but as it is now on the help (support) forum, the poll seems redundant. (as there was already a vote the member can't remove it.)

I can't help, as it is a support topic, but wish to note the following, that the questions is not clear to me, maybe it will be to others?
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri January 9th 2015, 9:22 am

SamanthaS wrote:I'll send you a PM on that 3rd party chat you're looking for. I'm not sure if I can post it here, Even though FM are working together with them, it can be seen as advertising. The name starts with an A, ends with b and has .com in the URL.

If you read the rules you'll see that posting a direct tutorial that requires no sign up is allowed. I assume you're referring to Avacweb Chat from your hint of starts with an A and ends with B and has .com in the URL. Next time you can either post the URL if it fits with the rules of this forum or just PM the person. Because posts like this isn't exactly helpful to the member.

Here's a link to Avacweb chat http://www.avacweb.com/t532-avacweb-chat When you go to install it you can set what groups/members can see the chat. I haven't used this chat in a long time so I'm not sure of its full list of features but its something I'm sure will fit your requirements.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Dooku January 9th 2015, 2:10 pm

karlo.zadro.56 wrote:1-Can i add a seperate forumotion chat to a new tab (only visible to admins/moderators),
2- and can i get a suggestion on a third-party chatbox, cuz i really need the "ding" sound when messages get in !

I personally suggest separate topics, as I think points 1 and 2 are 2 separate requests, which made me lost in the 1st place.
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 9th 2015, 2:49 pm

Count Dooku wrote:
karlo.zadro.56 wrote:1-Can i add a seperate forumotion chat to a new tab (only visible to admins/moderators),
2- and can i get a suggestion on a third-party chatbox, cuz i really need the "ding" sound when messages get in !

I personally suggest separate topics, as I think points 1 and 2 are 2 separate requests, which made me lost in the 1st place.
There's no need for it. Both got answered already. There's 1 answer to it, like Derri said and I suggested before. It's just 1 product. Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum