Avatars on the topics not showing.

Go down

Solved Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Zuke on January 6th 2015, 8:43 pm

Hello, I am using a custom design and the avatars on the topics aren't showing. I checked and I haven't disabled them but there might be a code in CSS what blocks it but I don't know so please tell me if there is a code blocking it or something.
avatar
Zuke
Forumember

Male Posts : 385
Reputation : 21
Language : English
Location : United Kingdom

http://droplet.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Mati on January 6th 2015, 9:11 pm

See in your CSS if you have this code.

Code:
.forumbg .lastpost-avatar {
    display: none;
}
avatar
Mati
Active Poster

Posts : 1909
Reputation : 291
Language : || HTML || CSS || jQuery ||
Location : At the Gym

http://forumdirectory.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Zuke on January 6th 2015, 9:16 pm

Mati™ wrote:See in your CSS if you have this code.

Code:
.forumbg .lastpost-avatar {
    display: none;
}
Nope, it doesn't seem to have that.
avatar
Zuke
Forumember

Male Posts : 385
Reputation : 21
Language : English
Location : United Kingdom

http://droplet.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Mati on January 6th 2015, 9:20 pm

I checked your forum and it shows the avatar on the topics.
avatar
Mati
Active Poster

Posts : 1909
Reputation : 291
Language : || HTML || CSS || jQuery ||
Location : At the Gym

http://forumdirectory.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Zuke on January 6th 2015, 9:25 pm

No, this is my new forum I mean:

http://amaze.forumm.biz/
avatar
Zuke
Forumember

Male Posts : 385
Reputation : 21
Language : English
Location : United Kingdom

http://droplet.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Mati on January 6th 2015, 9:31 pm

I don't see any topic made there yet blackeye
avatar
Mati
Active Poster

Posts : 1909
Reputation : 291
Language : || HTML || CSS || jQuery ||
Location : At the Gym

http://forumdirectory.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Zuke on January 6th 2015, 9:48 pm

Mati™️ wrote:I don't see any topic made there yet blackeye
There, I made a post so it's proved no image on topics list works on my forum.
avatar
Zuke
Forumember

Male Posts : 385
Reputation : 21
Language : English
Location : United Kingdom

http://droplet.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Mati on January 6th 2015, 9:51 pm

Have you activate it from ACP Show avatars in the column "Last posts"
avatar
Mati
Active Poster

Posts : 1909
Reputation : 291
Language : || HTML || CSS || jQuery ||
Location : At the Gym

http://forumdirectory.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Zuke on January 6th 2015, 9:54 pm

It's activated but it doesn't show for me.
avatar
Zuke
Forumember

Male Posts : 385
Reputation : 21
Language : English
Location : United Kingdom

http://droplet.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Mati on January 6th 2015, 10:04 pm

for me either not even in the index.
avatar
Mati
Active Poster

Posts : 1909
Reputation : 291
Language : || HTML || CSS || jQuery ||
Location : At the Gym

http://forumdirectory.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ on January 6th 2015, 11:26 pm

works fine for me on firefox .. but the css for this image is

Code:
.user-basic-info a img


remove code that from your css and shoud go back to default

besure you remove the whole bracket {}
avatar
_Twisted_Mods_
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 2064
Reputation : 314
Language : English
Location : Ms

http://liquidcode.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Ange Tuteur on January 7th 2015, 3:36 am

Hello @Luke Spike,

Go to Administration Panel > Display > Templates > General > index_box Edit

Could you please post the code here ?

Thanks
avatar
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13202
Reputation : 2917
Language : EN10, FR5, JA5
Location : Macungie, PA

https://github.com/SethClydesdale

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Zuke on January 7th 2015, 4:49 pm

@Ange Tuteur wrote:Hello @Luke Spike,

Go to Administration Panel > Display > Templates > General > index_box Edit

Could you please post the code here ?

Thanks
Code:
<div class="main">
<!-- BEGIN catrow -->
   <!-- BEGIN tablehead -->
      <div class="main-head">
         <div class="page-title">{catrow.tablehead.L_FORUM}</div>
      </div>
      <div class="main-content">
         <table cellspacing="0" class="table">
            <thead>

            </thead>
            <tbody class="statused">
   <!-- END tablehead -->

   <!-- BEGIN forumrow -->
               <tr>
                  <td class="tcl" style="padding-right: {catrow.forumrow.INC_LEVEL_RIGHT}; padding-left: {catrow.forumrow.INC_LEVEL_LEFT};">
                     <span class="status" style="margin-right: -45px; margin-left: -45px;">
                        <img title="{catrow.forumrow.L_FORUM_FOLDER_ALT}" src="{catrow.forumrow.FORUM_FOLDER_IMG}" alt="{catrow.forumrow.L_FORUM_FOLDER_ALT}" />
                     </span>
                     <h{catrow.forumrow.LEVEL} class="hierarchy"><a href="{catrow.forumrow.U_VIEWFORUM}" class="forumtitle">{catrow.forumrow.FORUM_NAME}</a></h{catrow.forumrow.LEVEL}>
                     <br />
                     {catrow.forumrow.FORUM_DESC}
                                                 
                                                  <span class="forum_stats"><span style="color:#AAA;">Topics:</span> <strong>{catrow.forumrow.TOPICS}</strong></span>
                                                  <span class="forum_stats"><span style="color:#AAA;">Replies:</span> <strong>{catrow.forumrow.POSTS}</strong></span>
                                                  <!-- BEGIN switch_moderators_links -->
                                                  <!-- END switch_moderators_links -->
                                                    <br><br>
                     {catrow.forumrow.L_LINKS}{catrow.forumrow.LINKS}
                     <strong>{forumrow.L_SUBFORUM_STR}</strong> {forumrow.SUBFORUMS}
                  </td>
                  <td class="tcr">
                     <span>
                     <!-- BEGIN switch_topic_title -->
                     <a href="{catrow.forumrow.U_LATEST_TOPIC}" title="{catrow.forumrow.LATEST_TOPIC_TITLE}">{catrow.forumrow.LATEST_TOPIC_NAME}</a><br />
                     <!-- END switch_topic_title -->
                     {catrow.forumrow.USER_LAST_POST}
                     </span>
                  </td>
               </tr>
   <!-- END forumrow -->

   <!-- BEGIN tablefoot -->
            </tbody>
         </table>
      </div>
   <!-- END tablefoot -->
<!-- END catrow -->
</div>

<!-- BEGIN switch_on_index -->
<div class="main-box clearfix">
   <ul>
      <li><a href="{U_TODAY_ACTIVE}">{L_TODAY_ACTIVE}</a></li>
      <li><a href="{U_TODAY_POSTERS}">{L_TODAY_POSTERS}</a></li>
      <li><a href="{U_OVERALL_POSTERS}">{L_OVERALL_POSTERS}</a></li>
   </ul>
   <!-- BEGIN switch_delete_cookies -->
   <p class="right">
      <a href="{switch_on_index.switch_delete_cookies.U_DELETE_COOKIES}">{switch_on_index.switch_delete_cookies.L_DELETE_COOKIES}</a>
   </p>
   <!-- END switch_delete_cookies -->
</div>
<!-- END switch_on_index -->
<style>
.forum_stats {
    font-size: 11px;
    font-family: "Trebuchet MS",Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
    padding-top: 4px;
    color: #888;
    text-transform: capitalize;
    padding-right: 10px
}
.forum_stats span {
    color: #AAA;
}
</style>

There. Anything to add or delete?
avatar
Zuke
Forumember

Male Posts : 385
Reputation : 21
Language : English
Location : United Kingdom

http://droplet.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Ange Tuteur on January 8th 2015, 5:40 am

Yes, you're missing the avatar variable.

Replace your index_box with this code :
Code:
<div class="main">
<!-- BEGIN catrow -->
  <!-- BEGIN tablehead -->
      <div class="main-head">
        <div class="page-title">{catrow.tablehead.L_FORUM}</div>
      </div>
      <div class="main-content">
        <table cellspacing="0" class="table">
            <thead>

            </thead>
            <tbody class="statused">
  <!-- END tablehead -->

  <!-- BEGIN forumrow -->
              <tr>
                  <td class="tcl" style="padding-right: {catrow.forumrow.INC_LEVEL_RIGHT}; padding-left: {catrow.forumrow.INC_LEVEL_LEFT};">
                    <span class="status" style="margin-right: -45px; margin-left: -45px;">
                        <img title="{catrow.forumrow.L_FORUM_FOLDER_ALT}" src="{catrow.forumrow.FORUM_FOLDER_IMG}" alt="{catrow.forumrow.L_FORUM_FOLDER_ALT}" />
                    </span>
                    <h{catrow.forumrow.LEVEL} class="hierarchy"><a href="{catrow.forumrow.U_VIEWFORUM}" class="forumtitle">{catrow.forumrow.FORUM_NAME}</a></h{catrow.forumrow.LEVEL}>
                    <br />
                    {catrow.forumrow.FORUM_DESC}
                                               
                                                  <span class="forum_stats"><span style="color:#AAA;">Topics:</span> <strong>{catrow.forumrow.TOPICS}</strong></span>
                                                  <span class="forum_stats"><span style="color:#AAA;">Replies:</span> <strong>{catrow.forumrow.POSTS}</strong></span>
                                                  <!-- BEGIN switch_moderators_links -->
                                                  <!-- END switch_moderators_links -->
                                                    <br><br>
                    {catrow.forumrow.L_LINKS}{catrow.forumrow.LINKS}
                    <strong>{forumrow.L_SUBFORUM_STR}</strong> {forumrow.SUBFORUMS}
                  </td>
                  <td class="tcr">
                            <!-- BEGIN avatar -->
                            <span class="lastpost-avatar">{catrow.forumrow.avatar.LAST_POST_AVATAR}</span>
                            <!-- END avatar -->
                    <span>
                    <!-- BEGIN switch_topic_title -->
                    <a href="{catrow.forumrow.U_LATEST_TOPIC}" title="{catrow.forumrow.LATEST_TOPIC_TITLE}">{catrow.forumrow.LATEST_TOPIC_NAME}</a><br />
                    <!-- END switch_topic_title -->
                    {catrow.forumrow.USER_LAST_POST}
                    </span>
                  </td>
              </tr>
  <!-- END forumrow -->

  <!-- BEGIN tablefoot -->
            </tbody>
        </table>
      </div>
  <!-- END tablefoot -->
<!-- END catrow -->
</div>

<!-- BEGIN switch_on_index -->
<div class="main-box clearfix">
  <ul>
      <li><a href="{U_TODAY_ACTIVE}">{L_TODAY_ACTIVE}</a></li>
      <li><a href="{U_TODAY_POSTERS}">{L_TODAY_POSTERS}</a></li>
      <li><a href="{U_OVERALL_POSTERS}">{L_OVERALL_POSTERS}</a></li>
  </ul>
  <!-- BEGIN switch_delete_cookies -->
  <p class="right">
      <a href="{switch_on_index.switch_delete_cookies.U_DELETE_COOKIES}">{switch_on_index.switch_delete_cookies.L_DELETE_COOKIES}</a>
  </p>
  <!-- END switch_delete_cookies -->
</div>
<!-- END switch_on_index -->
<style>
.forum_stats {
    font-size: 11px;
    font-family: "Trebuchet MS",Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
    padding-top: 4px;
    color: #888;
    text-transform: capitalize;
    padding-right: 10px
}
.forum_stats span {
    color: #AAA;
}
</style>
avatar
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13202
Reputation : 2917
Language : EN10, FR5, JA5
Location : Macungie, PA

https://github.com/SethClydesdale

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Zuke on January 8th 2015, 5:10 pm

@Ange Tuteur wrote:Yes, you're missing the avatar variable.

Replace your index_box with this code :
Code:
<div class="main">
<!-- BEGIN catrow -->
   <!-- BEGIN tablehead -->
      <div class="main-head">
         <div class="page-title">{catrow.tablehead.L_FORUM}</div>
      </div>
      <div class="main-content">
         <table cellspacing="0" class="table">
            <thead>

            </thead>
            <tbody class="statused">
   <!-- END tablehead -->

   <!-- BEGIN forumrow -->
               <tr>
                  <td class="tcl" style="padding-right: {catrow.forumrow.INC_LEVEL_RIGHT}; padding-left: {catrow.forumrow.INC_LEVEL_LEFT};">
                     <span class="status" style="margin-right: -45px; margin-left: -45px;">
                        <img title="{catrow.forumrow.L_FORUM_FOLDER_ALT}" src="{catrow.forumrow.FORUM_FOLDER_IMG}" alt="{catrow.forumrow.L_FORUM_FOLDER_ALT}" />
                     </span>
                     <h{catrow.forumrow.LEVEL} class="hierarchy"><a href="{catrow.forumrow.U_VIEWFORUM}" class="forumtitle">{catrow.forumrow.FORUM_NAME}</a></h{catrow.forumrow.LEVEL}>
                     <br />
                     {catrow.forumrow.FORUM_DESC}
                                                
                                                  <span class="forum_stats"><span style="color:#AAA;">Topics:</span> <strong>{catrow.forumrow.TOPICS}</strong></span>
                                                  <span class="forum_stats"><span style="color:#AAA;">Replies:</span> <strong>{catrow.forumrow.POSTS}</strong></span>
                                                  <!-- BEGIN switch_moderators_links -->
                                                  <!-- END switch_moderators_links -->
                                                    <br><br>
                     {catrow.forumrow.L_LINKS}{catrow.forumrow.LINKS}
                     <strong>{forumrow.L_SUBFORUM_STR}</strong> {forumrow.SUBFORUMS}
                  </td>
                  <td class="tcr">
                            <!-- BEGIN avatar -->
                            <span class="lastpost-avatar">{catrow.forumrow.avatar.LAST_POST_AVATAR}</span>
                            <!-- END avatar -->
                     <span>
                     <!-- BEGIN switch_topic_title -->
                     <a href="{catrow.forumrow.U_LATEST_TOPIC}" title="{catrow.forumrow.LATEST_TOPIC_TITLE}">{catrow.forumrow.LATEST_TOPIC_NAME}</a><br />
                     <!-- END switch_topic_title -->
                     {catrow.forumrow.USER_LAST_POST}
                     </span>
                  </td>
               </tr>
   <!-- END forumrow -->

   <!-- BEGIN tablefoot -->
            </tbody>
         </table>
      </div>
   <!-- END tablefoot -->
<!-- END catrow -->
</div>

<!-- BEGIN switch_on_index -->
<div class="main-box clearfix">
   <ul>
      <li><a href="{U_TODAY_ACTIVE}">{L_TODAY_ACTIVE}</a></li>
      <li><a href="{U_TODAY_POSTERS}">{L_TODAY_POSTERS}</a></li>
      <li><a href="{U_OVERALL_POSTERS}">{L_OVERALL_POSTERS}</a></li>
   </ul>
   <!-- BEGIN switch_delete_cookies -->
   <p class="right">
      <a href="{switch_on_index.switch_delete_cookies.U_DELETE_COOKIES}">{switch_on_index.switch_delete_cookies.L_DELETE_COOKIES}</a>
   </p>
   <!-- END switch_delete_cookies -->
</div>
<!-- END switch_on_index -->
<style>
.forum_stats {
    font-size: 11px;
    font-family: "Trebuchet MS",Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
    padding-top: 4px;
    color: #888;
    text-transform: capitalize;
    padding-right: 10px
}
.forum_stats span {
    color: #AAA;
}
</style>
Thanks it works! I request a topic lock.
avatar
Zuke
Forumember

Male Posts : 385
Reputation : 21
Language : English
Location : United Kingdom

http://droplet.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatars on the topics not showing.

Post by Ange Tuteur on January 9th 2015, 12:47 am

You're welcome Smile

Topic archived
avatar
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13202
Reputation : 2917
Language : EN10, FR5, JA5
Location : Macungie, PA

https://github.com/SethClydesdale

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum