The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Me :D

+17
Kratos
maylocnuoceu
mlnviets
Stephen-
TheCrow
BlackScorpion
Nemo
Klemen
Russel
developer.ryan
Ace 1
Ramdaman
chukwuemeka harrydon
JScript
SLGray
brandon_g
Derri
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ask Me :D  - Page 2 Empty Ask Me :D

Post by Derri May 21st 2015, 11:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey,

So I thought I'd do one of these 'ask me' threads that we see on different forums.

Feel free to ask me anything, within reason. If I deem a question too personal then I reserve the right to skip it....or make a sarcastic reply.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Ask Me :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Me :D

Post by Ace 1 August 12th 2015, 7:51 pm

hey @derri

what is your fav color or hexadecimal code
Ace 1
Ace 1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 843
Language : English - French?

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri August 18th 2015, 10:07 pm

Ace 1 wrote:hey @derri

what is your fav color or hexadecimal code

Oh I don't really have one Razz

Any more questions guys?
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g August 18th 2015, 10:34 pm

Hmmm... Well I am sure we can come up with something to ask you Mr. Derri.

Now what could I ask... *rubs chin in thinking way* I got it!

Do you listen to the radio? If so, do you have a favorite radio station? If so, what is it?

*Sorry about the wierd way I introduced into the question... I am in a fun mood at the moment, so I figured I would make the post fun sounding Very Happy.*
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106
Language : English

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 19th 2015, 1:35 am

Derri, Please answer this question: http://prntscr.com/868r9g

Question 2: Do you expect to be promoted to Administrator in the near future if The Godfather allows to have 3 admins?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace 1 September 1st 2015, 3:00 am

@Derringer

How do you like your managerial position?
Ace 1
Ace 1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray September 1st 2015, 3:22 am

Ace 1 wrote:@Derringer

How do you like your managerial position?
Did you mean Derri?

Ask Me :D  - Page 2 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51453

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace 1 September 1st 2015, 3:37 am

Ace 1
Ace 1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2015, 4:25 am

How many pro admins were here before buttercup was promoted? Also when is your birthday? @Derri

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri September 1st 2015, 10:05 am

Ghost wrote:How many pro admins were here before buttercup was promoted? Also when is your birthday? @Derri

I believe we've had four.

My Birthday is the 31 December.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2015, 6:41 pm

Derri wrote:
Ghost wrote:How many pro admins were here before buttercup was promoted? Also when is your birthday? @Derri

lol now I know why the godfather wants 2 now, too many admins XD.

Question 2: If you were ever promoted to admin on the support forum, what would you do and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray September 1st 2015, 6:46 pm

Did you mean at the same time?

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2015, 7:17 pm

SLGray wrote:
Yeah @SLGray

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray September 1st 2015, 7:21 pm

I believe the answer would be 2:  The GodFather and one more (Right now it is Buttercup.)

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2015, 7:24 pm

SLGray wrote:I believe the answer would be 2:  The GodFather and one more (Right now it is Buttercup.)
Okay, and who was the one before buttercup? One of the managers?

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray September 1st 2015, 7:38 pm

Since they use the same account, it is hard to remember all the usernames.

Leeloo was before Buttercup.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Klemen September 1st 2015, 7:39 pm

SLGray wrote:Since they use the same account, it is hard to remember all the usernames.

And Sanket?

MrMario?
Klemen
Klemen
Forumember

Male Posts : 292
Language : English, German, Slovene

http://www.bannedbrotherhood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g September 1st 2015, 7:43 pm

Klemen wrote:
SLGray wrote:Since they use the same account, it is hard to remember all the usernames.

And Sanket?

MrMario?

I have been told that Sanket was never a proadmin, only an Admin (volunteer). MrMario was never a Pro Admin either.
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri September 1st 2015, 8:10 pm

Ghost wrote:
Derri wrote:

Question 2: If you were ever promoted to admin on the support forum, what would you do and why?

Oh at the same time? Well only one really as The Godfather doesn't really involve himself when we have a Pro Admin present. The only time he really comes on to communicate is when Buttercup/the present ProAdmin isn't available.

Generally speaking we only ever have one Pro Admin + The Godfather who doesn't communicate with us unless said Pro Admin isn't available.

Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri September 1st 2015, 8:16 pm

SLGray wrote:

Oi,

Get your own question thread this is mine Razz

Klemen wrote:

And Sanket?

MrMario?

Those were volunteer admins, nicknamed 'General Admins'. They basically had general admin duties, changing usernames, setting up permissions, leading the team, being available to help train staff and a lot of other minor duties. They also would modify and update the support forum and also take charge of the support when Pro Admins weren't available.

E.g. Before we had Buttercup there was a 7 month gap where Sanket ran the support forum with very little input from Forumotion officials.

Ghost wrote:Luffy's an admin on the Greek Official support forum. >3

But he has no rank or power here other than the status of reviewer.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2015, 8:17 pm

Derri wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Derri wrote:

Oh at the same time? Well only one really as The Godfather doesn't really involve himself when we have a Pro Admin present. The only time he really comes on to communicate is when Buttercup/the present ProAdmin  isn't available.

Generally speaking we only ever have one Pro Admin + The Godfather who doesn't communicate with us unless said Pro Admin isn't available.

Is it possible to have more then two though? If buttercup and the godfather went inactive...also why do they call the admins "pro" admins?

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri September 1st 2015, 8:25 pm

Ghost wrote:
Derri wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Derri wrote:

Oh at the same time? Well only one really as The Godfather doesn't really involve himself when we have a Pro Admin present. The only time he really comes on to communicate is when Buttercup/the present ProAdmin  isn't available.

Is it possible to have more then two though? If buttercup and the godfather went inactive...also why do they call the admins "pro" admins?

I mean you can have more, sure. Its up to FM though if you have more because obviously Pro Admins work in France in an office.

The reason they're called Pro Admins is to distinguish between General Admins and Pro Admins, pro also is short for Professional, as opposed to volunteer admin and also alludes to the fact they're of hire rank than general admins and can do much more than a general admin.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2015, 8:29 pm

Derri wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Derri wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Derri wrote:

I mean you can have more, sure. Its up to FM though if you have more because obviously Pro Admins work in France in an office.

The reason they're called Pro Admins is to distinguish between General Admins and Pro Admins, pro also is short for Professional, as opposed to volunteer admin and also alludes to the fact they're of hire rank than general admins and can do much more than a general admin.
So its up to the admins in france if you can have more here?

And what do you mean by "pro admins work in France in an office" do they have a big building called Forumotion or something?(Im confused xd)

Last edited by Ghost on September 1st 2015, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g September 1st 2015, 8:52 pm

@Ghost A pro admin is someone who is a paid worker of Forumotion (I.e not a volunteer) along with The founder The Godfather, A General Admin and all other staff positions who are volunteers (I.e doesnt get paid by forumotion for what they do). That is the made difference between a Pro admin and a regular Admin.

-Brandon

Ask Me :D  - Page 2 Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Ask Me :D  - Page 2 Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Ask Me :D  - Page 2 Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri September 1st 2015, 8:53 pm

Ghost wrote:
Derri wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Derri wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Derri wrote:

So its up to the admins in france if you can have more here? And what do you mean by "pro admins work in France in an office" do they have a big building called Forumotion or something?(Im confused xd)

Well its not up to the admins here. Forumotion is a company that employs people. So there would be a chain of command and obviously someone would decide that there is need of a community manager. A Pro Admins responsibilities are not just on here.

Yes there is a building and its not called Forumotion. I don't know the exact name of said building but it doesn't have a massive sign saying Forumotion.

Forumotion is a French company based in France.

Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri September 1st 2015, 8:54 pm

brandon_g wrote:@Ghost A pro admin is someone who is a paid worker of Forumotion (I.e not a volunteer) along with The founder The Godfather, A General Admin and all other staff positions who are volunteers (I.e doesnt get paid by forumotion for what they do). That is the made difference between a Pro admin and a regular Admin.

-Brandon

Again, pretty sure this is my ask me thread.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2015, 8:57 pm

Derri wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Derri wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Derri wrote:

So its up to the admins in france if you can have more here? And what do you mean by "pro admins work in France in an office" do they have a big building called Forumotion or something?(Im confused xd)

Well its not up to the admins here. Forumotion is a company that employs people. So there would be a chain of command and obviously someone would decide that there is need of a community manager. A Pro Admins responsibilities are not just on here.

Yes there is a building and its not called Forumotion. I don't know the exact name of said building but it doesn't have a massive sign saying Forumotion.

Forumotion is a French company based in France.

@Derri, if you were an Admin here(on the English support forum) what would you change and why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri September 1st 2015, 10:42 pm

@Ghost

I don't think I'd change anything. The support forum runs well and I don't think it would be a good idea to change things unless something needed changing.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 2nd 2015, 2:35 am

@Derri, who were you before you became a Forumotion Manager? a support mod? And did you enjoy the position?

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri September 2nd 2015, 8:50 pm

Ghost wrote:@Derri, who were you before you became a Forumotion Manager? a support mod? And did you enjoy the position?

I was a reviewer then a support mod and then was made a Manager.

I left the review team due to not having time to complete reviews but was fortunate enough to offered to move to the support mod group and then within time I became the review team leader when I reopened the section. I was then promoted to Manager.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 3rd 2015, 1:28 am

Derri wrote:
Ghost wrote:@Derri, who were you before you became a Forumotion Manager? a support mod? And did you enjoy the position?

I was a reviewer then a support mod and then was made a Manager.

I left the review team due to not having time to complete reviews but was fortunate enough to offered to move to the support mod group and then within time I became the review team leader when I reopened the section. I was then promoted to Manager.
@Derri, if Buttercup quit the admin team, would you be more then happy to take her place?

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum