The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pls friends, I need a widget, Javascript or HTML code for profile picture to be showed on home pages and portals

2 posters

Go down

Pls friends, I need a widget,  Javascript or HTML code for  profile picture to be showed on  home pages and portals Empty Re: Pls friends, I need a widget, Javascript or HTML code for profile picture to be showed on home pages and portals

Post by brandon_g June 4th 2015, 12:51 pm

Hello,

What exactly is your problem? What is the url to your forum? May you provide a screenshot of what your trying to accomplish?

-Brandon

Pls friends, I need a widget,  Javascript or HTML code for  profile picture to be showed on  home pages and portals Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Pls friends, I need a widget,  Javascript or HTML code for  profile picture to be showed on  home pages and portals Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Pls friends, I need a widget,  Javascript or HTML code for  profile picture to be showed on  home pages and portals Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106
Language : English

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Pls friends, I need a widget,  Javascript or HTML code for  profile picture to be showed on  home pages and portals Empty Re: Pls friends, I need a widget, Javascript or HTML code for profile picture to be showed on home pages and portals

Post by SLGray June 4th 2015, 9:25 pm

Richiejay wrote:My forum's URL is niceplug.niceboard.com. Pls, a screenshot can not be possible a  the moment. To lay more emphaizes, I meant, I need an help of how to make profile avatars of users to show on top of the NAV Bar just like that of this forum

Richiejay wrote:Pls o, I need help
Please don't double post. Your post needs to be separated by at least 24 hours before bumping. Please use the edit button instead!

If you mean the widget that is on the support forum's portal that has your profile, that is the log in widget that is in the administration panel already.

Pls friends, I need a widget,  Javascript or HTML code for  profile picture to be showed on  home pages and portals Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51464
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down