add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox

Go down

add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox

Post by H.A.SS.A.N on July 13th 2015, 1:23 pm

hi freind ...
I have idea about add emoji smiley to editor similar to this tutorial
https://help.forumotion.com/t140216-add-font-awesome-button-to-the-editor
and also add botton for emoji smiley in chatbox near old smiles botton
when click it show emoji smiley in pop-window for insert them in your message
and when I insert example that face ^_^ will convert into  in message .
mmm may be this website help u
http://emojione.com/developers
please I need this hlep me
to add them for my forum
thank u
avatar
H.A.SS.A.N
Forumember

Posts : 77
Reputation : 1
Language : Arabic

http://www.deve-net.com

Back to top Go down

Re: add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox

Post by JScript on July 14th 2015, 1:05 am

avatar
JScript
Forumember

Male Posts : 741
Reputation : 173
Language : PT-BR, EN
Location : Brazil

http://jscript.forumeiros.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox

Post by H.A.SS.A.N on July 14th 2015, 10:42 am

@JScript yes , it is
but when I add the code all emoji is colorless ++ appear in text area as symbol like that 😀
please , How can I add new emoji in the code 
but I need it also in chatbox please is so important for me , I like it .
thank u ^_^
I love u JScript
avatar
H.A.SS.A.N
Forumember

Posts : 77
Reputation : 1
Language : Arabic

http://www.deve-net.com

Back to top Go down

Re: add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox

Post by JScript on July 15th 2015, 12:23 am

@H.A.SS.A.N wrote:but when I add the code all emoji is colorless ++ appear in text area as symbol like that 😀
What is the browser you use? I realized that there are some problems only with Google Chrome...

@H.A.SS.A.N wrote:How can I add new emoji in the code
The code is composed as follows:
1. If it contains numbers, then simply copy the character # + the number + ; into a new element of the array list: []
2. If it contains only letters, just copy the word followed by ; into a new element of the array list: []

@H.A.SS.A.N wrote:but I need it also in chatbox please is so important for me , I like it .
It's a great idea! I liked it, so I have some free time I'll do ok?

JS
avatar
JScript
Forumember

Male Posts : 741
Reputation : 173
Language : PT-BR, EN
Location : Brazil

http://jscript.forumeiros.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox

Post by H.A.SS.A.N on July 15th 2015, 2:21 am

@JScript wrote:What is the browser you use? I realized that there are some problems only with Google Chrome...
my browser is firefox ^_^ >>
@JScript wrote:The code is composed as follows:
1. If it contains numbers, then simply copy the character # + the number + ; into a new element of the array list: []
2. If it contains only letters, just copy the word followed by ; into a new element of the array list: []
yes, thank u my freind I search and know it ^_^
but I have idea to do this http://emojione.com/demo in next time
it has same idea but when I write such as :smile: will convert to emoji smile or image
and there is autocomplete proberty , like this https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/09/87/49/2015-016.jpg
read it carefully and see all section of this website , and I'm sure u are able to do it.
@JScript wrote:It's a great idea! I liked it, so I have some free time I'll do ok?

JS
ok I wait u and I love u
^_^
avatar
H.A.SS.A.N
Forumember

Posts : 77
Reputation : 1
Language : Arabic

http://www.deve-net.com

Back to top Go down

Re: add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox

Post by H.A.SS.A.N on July 19th 2015, 6:58 pm

bump
avatar
H.A.SS.A.N
Forumember

Posts : 77
Reputation : 1
Language : Arabic

http://www.deve-net.com

Back to top Go down

Re: add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox

Post by JScript on July 21st 2015, 12:18 am

@H.A.SS.A.N wrote:(...)it has same idea but when I write such as :smile: will convert to emoji smile or image
and there is autocomplete proberty(...)
I can adapt the code to the chatbox, but these suggestions I can not do at the moment...

JS
avatar
JScript
Forumember

Male Posts : 741
Reputation : 173
Language : PT-BR, EN
Location : Brazil

http://jscript.forumeiros.com/

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum