The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone suggest me this theme?

5 posters

Go down

Can anyone suggest me this theme? Empty Re: Can anyone suggest me this theme?

Post by Take Notes Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:09 pm

You will have to ask @Mimóza as I believe she made it. It's probably not on Hitskin either.
Take Notes
Take Notes
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 2337
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamoon Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:21 am

Removed...

Last edited by Draud0229 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Pamoon
Pamoon
Forumember

Language : en.js

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:11 am

Do not give themes out unless you know that the designers allows it.

Can anyone suggest me this theme? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51482
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimóza Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:52 am

I did NOT want to share it and answered his PM. Thanks for copying it and making it public without a single question. Ever heard that designs don't pop out of nowhere? I might come off arrogant and mean, but as creative work is included I have the right to stop you from copying. I was about to finish the customizations, but now I can work on a new design. I'd appreciate if you deleted the codes from your post at least NOW, nonetheless how many people could have seen it. Oh, and strongly recommend taking down the forum where you applied the skin.

Big fat thumbsdown dear @Draud0229. People like you truly piss me off.  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611
Thanks for the troubles @Royal BengalCan anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611

@SLGray if you are here earlier than her and could edit the codes out from her post, I'd be grateful.
Mimóza
Mimóza
Forumember

Female Posts : 676
Language : Hungarian, English

https://graphicballoon.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamoon Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:09 am

Mimóza wrote:
Big fat thumbsdown dear @Draud0229. People like you truly piss me off.  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611
Thanks for the troubles @Royal BengalCan anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611  Can anyone suggest me this theme? 1f611

@SLGray if you are here earlier than her and could edit the codes out from her post, I'd be grateful.

@Mimóza, sorry..., i didnt know that, im just new to Forumotion, at the beginning i think you get this theme somewhere on internet (i see a lot of tags <-- -->) so i rip for the guy that need without hesitation.
Pamoon
Pamoon
Forumember

Language : en.js

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:00 pm

Draud0229 wrote:Mimóza, sorry..., i didnt know that, im just new to Forumotion, at the beginning i think you get this theme somewhere on internet (i see a lot of tags <-- -->) so i rip for the guy that need without hesitation.
Just some friendly advice ; In the future I suggest that you refrain from ripping, stealing, or copying certain resources if you don't have prior permission to do so from the author. It's common courtesy to ask the person who made the content you want before taking it and redistributing it. You see, perhaps the resource you want is supposed to be unique to a website, and you taking it for yourself then makes that website lose its uniqueness. Anyone would be offended by that, because it's not cool to take things without permission..

I see no point in leaving this topic open any longer as the damage is already done. Be sure to heed my advice.

Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
Language : English & 日本語

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down