The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple subforums next to each other

3 posters

Go down

Multiple subforums next to each other Empty Multiple subforums next to each other

Post by ogerr March 25th 2008, 2:42 pm

hi,

i accidently got here on this forum, and would like to say the styling is ver nice! but the reason i registered is, while i coulndt find using search how the above subforum is done. with multiple subforums placed at 2 lines

Multiple subforums next to each other K4e5vq

tnx!
ogerr

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Multiple subforums next to each other Empty Re: Multiple subforums next to each other

Post by Adiex March 25th 2008, 2:52 pm

i think we can not do that because we dont have access to CSS file Smile
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Multiple subforums next to each other Empty Re: Multiple subforums next to each other

Post by Luky March 25th 2008, 3:30 pm

You can do this and you don't need CSS. You need HTML.Add this code in the description box of a forum
Code:
<span style="float: left; width: 30%;  margin-left: 5px;"><a href="Forum link here" class="forumtitle">Forum title Here</a><br />Description here</span><span style="float: left; width: 30%;  margin-left: 5px;"><a href="Forum link here" class="forumtitle">Forum title here</a><br />Forum description here</span>
Replace Forum link here, Forum title here and Description here with the links and texts of your choice.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Adiex March 25th 2008, 3:38 pm

omg luky, all this time i tought that cant be done w/o editing css Shocked , thx a lot man, youre still best helper here Very Happy
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky March 25th 2008, 4:17 pm

You're welcome.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down