The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone make this gladient for me?

+3
Ape
faisii_x
skouliki
7 posters

Go down

Completed Re: Can anyone make this gladient for me?

Post by skouliki March 23rd 2016, 12:06 pm

dimensions please

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15118
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by faisii_x March 23rd 2016, 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol! This is my forum gladients try some different gladient na Ban hammer loul
faisii_x
faisii_x
Forumember

Male Posts : 105
Language : English Urdu

http://avacs.zforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 23rd 2016, 5:55 pm

I couldn't make you the exact gradient, but I could make something similar. Is that okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape March 23rd 2016, 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is No copyright on this item.

But Leah7 has said that she will make some that is a little Different to the ones you have asked for.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's always better to have some thing Different and more to your style on your own forum you can't just take from other sites without asking the Founder first or the ones that made the item at the time.

Me and you have already Spoke about this for the last 2 weeks.

EDIT:

This can be done With Codes No need to change a thing on your forum The backgrounds you have will do the same thing.

I have sent you the code by PM Smile

Last edited by APE on March 23rd 2016, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19110
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by faisii_x March 23rd 2016, 6:26 pm

APE wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is No copyright on this item.

But Leah7 has said that she will make some that is a little Different to the ones you have asked for.

it's always better to have some thing Different and more to your style on your own forum you can't just take from other sites without asking the Founder first or the ones that made the item at the time.

Me and you have already Spoke about this for the last 2 weeks.
Thanks
faisii_x
faisii_x
Forumember

Male Posts : 105
Language : English Urdu

http://avacs.zforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2016, 5:52 pm

"Can anyone make this gladient for me?"... well, I'm not sure. Any possible answer could be a NO as well Wink

Credits to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (and @ me!) who spend a whole lot of time explaining you loads of stuff!

Samantha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2016, 7:52 pm

Sorry. No support comming from me to you no more.

Enjoy your day.

Samantha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2016, 7:58 pm

You can only bump a request once every 24 hours. Please remember that and don't make a post just to tag someone--if you feel we've missed your post, you can always tag us in a previous post, rather than making a pointless post just for tagging. Thank you!

Additionally, APE posted above that this issue can be solved via coding, which he has provided to you. You said that you already have images, but just need coding to make it fix to the full post. That's not something I can help you with.

If I'm misunderstanding the topic and you do, in fact, still need actual images, then please provide more information regarding the images that you'd like me to create so that we can complete this for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape March 24th 2016, 9:22 pm

Please don't double post. Your post needs to be separated by at least 24 hours before bumping. Please use the edit button instead!You have been told time and time again about double posting I have now removed yet more of your warning bar.

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Take Notes March 25th 2016, 4:21 am

Royal Bengal wrote:Dear [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I did not maks double post. I just modified the post message not double post. You gave warning and reduce warning bar without any reason. I am very very sad so it is better to leaving fm soon otherwise you will disrespect me day by day.

Just I want justice from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't don't need any support any more. I will never come here again.
I'd like to clear some stuff up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you did double post and it is clear that this should be explained to you more so you have a better understanding. What bump means is "boosting up my post". This is so that your topic can be seen easier and may result in having your topic replied to faster. You tagged the two users without adding any additional information and/or asking clarification, etc. You tagging the two designers was essentially the same as a bump because your post was shown as the latest topic after you bumped it and you didn't add information or anything like that. I realize you may have just wanted to give a notification to the users but your post was very short and can be seen as a bump. You can always edit your post if 24 hours has not yet passed and uou can add the tags and the users should recieve a notification once you save.

Concerning your warning bar, that is to just help staff. I believe if you can have a better understanding of the rules and guidelines, your warning bar will return to 100% if you want to take the time to learn the rules more. If you ever have questions that you feel may be breaking the rules, you can always private message a staff member and ask for clarification.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] meant no disrespect for you, he was following his duty as a staff member to ensure the rules are being followed. Your warning bar was decreased but you have two warnings still and unlimited time to dedicate yourself in learning the rules. Sometimes it takes people longer than others to realize how things work and what is acceptable and what is not. By having your warning bar decreased we are not trying to make you sad, we are trying to give you a heads up that you have made a mistake and that we want you to correct it for the future and by learning from the mistake your warning bar gets refilled.
Take Notes
Take Notes
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 2337
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion March 25th 2016, 5:02 am

Question? How is someone who is doing their job, be disrespectful? What APE did was the right thing to do since you broke a rule, you should acquaint yourself with these rules, they are there for a reason. We all go thru this learning curve, there is no reason for you to get upset.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki March 25th 2016, 8:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gave you the solution why you need to tag anyone 
Besides your request is still not fully detailed 
I have ask you many many times to put dimensions on your requests and other details , we are not magicians here we are trying to help. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ask you also for details ...you didnt provide anything yet 
so your bar went to 50..... for good reason did you forget how many times you open double topics or open topics in the wrong section .... You should be glad that all here helps you so much ..think about that ..think
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki March 25th 2016, 8:31 am

Follow the rules ...edit your original post put the details by yourself and wait for someone to complete your request
Its not my job to do your job

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimóza March 25th 2016, 11:21 am

Hello,

What type of gradients do you need? What was wrong with the ones I made to you previously? Smile

Check other people's requests. They are usually completed in a short period with quality designs. You have to be more specific with what you want, because we cannot read your mind. You use a free service, people are still very very patient with you. Be more cooperative, just a tiny bit. Smile 

To stay on topic, maybe something like this would be good for you?
Mimóza
Mimóza
Forumember

Female Posts : 676
Language : Hungarian, English

https://graphicballoon.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimóza March 25th 2016, 11:31 am

Do you mean one like the orange one you posted? Smile 

Mimóza
Mimóza
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimóza March 25th 2016, 11:42 am

Maybe? Very Happy
Mimóza
Mimóza
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by KpuCk0 March 25th 2016, 1:55 pm

Royal Bengal wrote:
Just I want justice from derri and Leah7   I don't  don't  need any support any more. I will never come here again.

You got a lot of help from us, like 10 completed requests, some design/coding problems in month. Тhen you are doing a mistake, you are against the rules. It's expected that you will be warned. Please, don't come one more time with that our team is disrespectful, because we do this for nothing(except fun and enjoy), we just give our help to people who want to improve.Be grateful.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please, mark your request 'Solved' if it is completed.
Click on the button, select [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and click 'Send'.

Please read the section rules: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
KpuCk0
KpuCk0
Forumember

Male Posts : 871
Language : Bulgarian, English

http://www.lfsdrift.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape March 25th 2016, 2:38 pm

Royal Bengal wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just wanted to give notification to the staffs only. So I tag them. I don't know that tagging anyone can considered as double posts. I learnt it today only. But this is new for you and you could give me a clarification before reducing my warning bar. As I knew that if I make two posts in a row that means I break rules of fm but in this addition, I have no any idea that is clearly unknown for me. You had to understand the situation as a staff members here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Forumedic did not give you the warning i did as you Double posted and had 2 other warnings from me in the same day.

We tell you time and time again about Double posts and taking other members work with out asking and yet you still do it.
So I had no choice but you remove a bar from your warning bar.

Before you post anymore you better re read the rules again.

To Read:

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2016, 3:10 pm

We will discuss the moderation in this thread no longer. If you have further issues or questions about how you were moderated in this thread, please send me a PM and I will explain to you, happily, why you were moderated.

I do apologize for the confusion--this will be cleared up right away, if you still have any concerns! In the mean time, we need to get back on topic with your request. If you are happy with Mimoza's images, we can mark this complete. If you are not happy with what she provided, please let us know what we can do to edit it! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2016, 3:42 pm

Thanks, Bengal! Many apologies for the confusion!

Request complete.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down