The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Css style Coding for website

3 posters

Go down

Css style Coding for website  Empty Css style Coding for website

Post by Nintenex April 27th 2016, 2:19 pm

Hello Hello !

Can it be a pain when someone's asking you for codes all the time? 
I wan't to learn more about coding because, I want to be able to add and test my own css codes for my forum in the future, I plan on going to collage for web design and graphic design, I'm positive css coding will fall in the same category somewhere in line with what im intrested in, Maybe you guys could point me in a positive direction!  how and where can i go to learn about codding from online sources?

I'm not looking to learn anything specific i'm looking to know more about codding in general, maybe i'll be good at it one day.  clown

- if anyone wants to give me basic general tips for general forumotion website codding that would be great too.

I bolded the words and added color so its easier to see, its really early so i hope it helps.  Razz

Last edited by Nintenex on April 27th 2016, 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nintenex
Nintenex
Forumember

Other / Decline to state Posts : 109
Language : English

https://resurgelife.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Css style Coding for website  Empty Re: Css style Coding for website

Post by brandon_g April 27th 2016, 2:48 pm

Nintenex wrote:Hello Hello !

I wan't to learn more about coding because, I want to be able to add and test my own css codes for my forum in the future, I plan on going to collage for web design and graphic design, I'm positive css coding will fall in the same category somewhere in line with what im intrested in, Maybe you guys could point me in a positive direction!  how and where can i go to learn about codding from online sources?

I'm not looking to learn anything specific i'm looking to know more about codding in general, maybe i'll be good at it one day.  clown

- if anyone wants to give me basic general tips for general forumotion website codding that would be great too.

I bolded the words and added color so its easier to see, its really early so i hope it helps.  Razz

Please refrain from using bold and color for all or most of a post, as it is reserved for moderation and is against the rules. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

-Brandon

Css style Coding for website  Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Css style Coding for website  Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Css style Coding for website  Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nintenex April 27th 2016, 3:42 pm

brandon_g wrote:
Nintenex wrote:Hello Hello !

Please refrain from using bold and color for all or most of a post, as it is reserved for moderation and is against the rules. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

-Brandon

Hi Brandon  Hello

Thanks for letting me know, I was unaware of the bold and color thing. Smile
Nintenex
Nintenex
Forumember

Other / Decline to state Posts : 109

https://resurgelife.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g April 27th 2016, 4:01 pm

It is no problem, I just had to let you know. If I may make a suggestion, you might want to give our rules a read or a re read (you can find the link in my signature, just click 'General Rules' or else you can find it as a global announcement in any section of the support forum), that way you can keep from accidentally breaking any other rules in the future. Wink

-Brandon

Css style Coding for website  Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Css style Coding for website  Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Css style Coding for website  Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur April 27th 2016, 5:21 pm

Nintenex wrote:Can it be a pain when someone's asking you for codes all the time? 
It can be hectic if a large crowd relies on a single person to code everything for them, that's why it's good to try and teach web-literacy so that crowd can one day learn to support itself, even after that single person is long gone. Wink

Nintenex wrote:I wan't to learn more about coding because, I want to be able to add and test my own css codes for my forum in the future, I plan on going to collage for web design and graphic design, I'm positive css coding will fall in the same category somewhere in line with what im intrested in, Maybe you guys could point me in a positive direction!  how and where can i go to learn about codding from online sources?
The web you see in front of you now is called the "front-end" it primarily consists of these three languages :
1. HTML
2. CSS
3. JavaScript

There's also a back-end which serves these web pages and stores data. If you're interested in learning front-end web development I'd suggestion looking over this topic :
https://help.forumotion.com/t145688-so-you-want-to-code-learning-resources

It'll provide you with a sort of "learning road map" with a handful of sites which offer free learning resources.

Nintenex wrote:I'm not looking to learn anything specific i'm looking to know more about codding in general, maybe i'll be good at it one day.  clown
Rome wasn't built in a day. It'll take time and dedication, if you have that, then you'll certainly be good at any of these languages one day. Wink
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
Language : English & 日本語

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down