Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment

Go down

Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment Empty Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment

Post by hrm20_20 on March 27th 2008, 3:30 am

Hi all,

i'm newbie here.. want to ask " is it possible for us to put attachment files in this forum ?"

or

i just can only put a link for the uploaded files?

Thanks before...
hrm20_20

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment Empty Re: Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment

Post by Luky on March 27th 2008, 8:17 am

Attachments are not possible on Forumotion forums. You will have to upload your file to a file hosting site and then post the link in your forum.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment Empty Re: Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment

Post by brunus on May 9th 2008, 5:08 pm

I find this policy absolutely ridiculous! Having the posssiblity to send attachments it's a core feature of a forum!
Your technicians are simply not good enough to put up such a system!
How can you expect people bother to setup an extra account on an external website to upload a file and then paste the link?
Only a programmer who has no idea whatsoever what an average user is can propose such a solution!
how come you give 10MB for pictures but you cannot give space for attachments?

If I had realized this before setting up my forum, I wouldn't have chosen forumotion service. Instead now I'm stuck.

brunus
brunus
brunus

Language : Italian, English, French, Spanish, German

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 9th 2008, 5:18 pm

It's not a policy per se but a feature that they have not yet implemented. I do believe that there is a suggestion for it.

Being stuck? Have you purchased features such as custom link etc? If not how are you stuck? Well besides all your work I can see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by aislingyngaio on May 27th 2008, 4:38 pm

Yes, please try to implement this feature. I really do want to switch fully to forumotion.
aislingyngaio

Female Posts : 5
Language : English

http://guildeligible.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum