The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment

4 posters

Go down

Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment Empty Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment

Post by hrm20_20 March 27th 2008, 3:30 am

Hi all,

i'm newbie here.. want to ask " is it possible for us to put attachment files in this forum ?"

or

i just can only put a link for the uploaded files?

Thanks before...
hrm20_20

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment Empty Re: Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment

Post by Luky March 27th 2008, 8:17 am

Attachments are not possible on Forumotion forums. You will have to upload your file to a file hosting site and then post the link in your forum.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment Empty Re: Is it possible to upload file in this forum like attachment

Post by brunus May 9th 2008, 5:08 pm

I find this policy absolutely ridiculous! Having the posssiblity to send attachments it's a core feature of a forum!
Your technicians are simply not good enough to put up such a system!
How can you expect people bother to setup an extra account on an external website to upload a file and then paste the link?
Only a programmer who has no idea whatsoever what an average user is can propose such a solution!
how come you give 10MB for pictures but you cannot give space for attachments?

If I had realized this before setting up my forum, I wouldn't have chosen forumotion service. Instead now I'm stuck.

brunus
brunus
brunus

Language : Italian, English, French, Spanish, German

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 9th 2008, 5:18 pm

It's not a policy per se but a feature that they have not yet implemented. I do believe that there is a suggestion for it.

Being stuck? Have you purchased features such as custom link etc? If not how are you stuck? Well besides all your work I can see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by aislingyngaio May 27th 2008, 4:38 pm

Yes, please try to implement this feature. I really do want to switch fully to forumotion.
aislingyngaio

Female Posts : 5
Language : English

http://guildeligible.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum