The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Browser instal . Usernames in AP are scrambled

2 posters

Go down

Solved New Browser instal . Usernames in AP are scrambled

Post by azwiz May 30th 2016, 11:05 am

This problem has always existed in my original default browser Maxthon . I hyave read the tutorials about the browser settings and the saved passwords . The exception is . In Maxthon the problem was that my username would appear in the other users username window . Therefore not allowing me to admin any users .
I would then be forced to log in to IE browser to perform that action only . All other admin permissions and actions work properly in the Maxthon browser . And there were no unusual saved passwords in the settings of the browser .
This time I installed Waterfox . Completely new browser . I had tried this browser over a year ago . One of the reasons I uninstalled it then was because , not the username , but the email of the user is illegible because my username is pasted over it . Therefore AP for the admin of user is not happening . I looked it up here . And the same solution is the one for the user name window . Go to settings in the browser and delete the passwords . Well It's brand new . There are no saved passwords . What can I do to be able to admin my users ? At this point I cannot even activate inactive users .

I just double checked and there was a saved password for my website , my password . I deleted it . Went to AP , activated a user because his email was no longer scrambled . This is solved . LOL .
azwiz
azwiz
Forumember

Male Posts : 834
Language : english

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: New Browser instal . Usernames in AP are scrambled

Post by SLGray May 30th 2016, 1:25 pm

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

New Browser instal . Usernames in AP are scrambled  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51481
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down