The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quicker Statting

2 posters

Go down

Easier stat modifying, is it possible?

Quicker Statting Left110%Quicker Statting Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Quicker Statting Left110%Quicker Statting Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Quicker Statting Empty Quicker Statting

Post by KQ March 29th 2008, 11:48 pm

I apologize if this was already a topic up for discussion, no I didn't read the entire forum here to find out if it was I just checked the suggestions thread and felt it wasn't.

Instead of clicking on a users profile and then clicking modify stats, I believe it should also be where the stats are viewable underneath a users avatar, the Admins, or whoever is able to access the stats for the users, should be able to modify them directly on the forum.

When on a forum you have
Titles
Statistics if your Forum supports these. All of this to the side of the Post. If the Statistics right here were made easily modified it would be of great use to the sites on Forumotion that use stats and I think it'd be a neato improvement.
So to sum up, is it possible to add the modifying of stats right under the users avatar directly on the forums where they post?

If this is already available Apology as well.
KQ
KQ
Forumember

Male Posts : 204
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Quicker Statting Empty Re: Quicker Statting

Post by Jophy March 24th 2013, 4:31 am

Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestion which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Unclear Suggestions

Locked & Garbaged
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum