The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several Questions concerning our new forum

2 posters

Go down

Several Questions concerning our new forum Empty Several Questions concerning our new forum

Post by cmitch March 31st 2008, 5:01 pm

We are quite serious about the growth of our new forum. I have several questions:
1. Can we remove from the bottom the lines 'free forum' and 'free forum support'?
2. Can we link several domain names we already own to direct people to the site?

We are willing to pay for this service, just like a hosting fee in exchange for removing these lines and adding domains along with more control over the forum. Is there a way to do this? Our only other option would be to use Blue Host and we really don't want to do that.
Thanks
cmitch

Male Posts : 22
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Several Questions concerning our new forum Empty Re: Several Questions concerning our new forum

Post by Guest March 31st 2008, 5:38 pm

1. YES You need to by points through the points managment in the admin panel to edit your templates.

2. You can again buy points to create a custom link for your site through the points managment.

You add links in a custom block in your portal or in the homepage message in the index

Back to top Go down

Several Questions concerning our new forum Empty Re: Several Questions concerning our new forum

Post by cmitch March 31st 2008, 6:09 pm

Thanks for your help. I found how to customize the link. Seems reasonable. Now, I've gone to points management but I cannot find the modify templates option anywhere nor how many points it takes to do this. Do you know exactly how I delete the free forum lines, as mentioned, and how many points I have to buy a year to do this?
cmitch

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 March 31st 2008, 9:02 pm

Template editing requires 500 points to my knowledge. You can find the templates editing options in "Styles / Templates".
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by cmitch April 2nd 2008, 5:27 pm

Okay, we've paid to turn off ads and we still can't find an option in the points management to get rid of 'free forum' or manage templates. Every time we click on the modify templates, it says to go to points management but when we go there, there is no option to buy points to manage templates. What are we doing wrong? We have plenty of points already bought to do this.
thanks.
cmitch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum