The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've been banned from this forum.....heeelppp (solved)

4 posters

Go down

You've been banned from this forum.....heeelppp (solved) Empty You've been banned from this forum.....heeelppp (solved)

Post by cravey December 4th 2006, 8:39 pm

When I try to enter my forum I receive this message:
"You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information. "

What should I do, I know that I wasn't banned because of my fault, it just happened somehow Sad ! Please help me, I'm really desperate here, how can I get back on my forum?! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

P.S- and sorry if this kind of topic has already been made Crying or Very sad
cravey

Female Posts : 5
Language : latvian, english, russian

Back to top Go down

You've been banned from this forum.....heeelppp (solved) Empty Re: You've been banned from this forum.....heeelppp (solved)

Post by Tristou December 4th 2006, 8:44 pm

Use the tools to unban you Smile

https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/
Tristou
Tristou
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

You've been banned from this forum.....heeelppp (solved) Empty Re: You've been banned from this forum.....heeelppp (solved)

Post by cravey December 4th 2006, 8:53 pm

Thanks, but apperantly this isn't my day Confused When I try to authenticate, I receive this message:
"The login and the password specified are erroneous."

What to do now? What the fuck ?!?

I guess I will be in your black list after all these questions Sad

And I tried both at authenticate: at username I etered my forum's address and my password, and the next time I entered my e-mail at username and my pasword, none of this works.
cravey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia December 5th 2006, 12:03 am

Hello and welcome.

Because you are new, here are useful links where you can look for answers :

Arrow Frequently Asked Questions
Arrow List of the Frequengly Asked Questions' topics
Arrow Tricks & Tips
Arrow List of the Tricks & Tips topics
Arrow The Search feature
Arrow The FAQ of You've been banned from this forum.....heeelppp (solved) Editboard3xc5

Moreover, if you don't find the answer for your question, don't hesitate to open a new topic since this section is made for this !

To answer to your question :

Give me these following infos by PM :

- Your board address
- The creation email address
- Do you remember the password you use to log in to your board ?
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by cravey December 5th 2006, 8:07 pm

Thaks Katt, I've just sent you a pm! Wink
cravey

Back to top Go down

Post by MAMOUNA38 December 5th 2006, 9:05 pm

hello, I am l ' m administrator of the forum! In effect, Cravey m ' alerted that she thought she was banned but she is not her, I proved in his contour! I banned the bots as well as the moderating BUT BY THEIR PROFILS, in my panel of administration, security - moderation , I saw that it is the members with the name of club foot that were him, I have débanni this knack and abolished their count! I have a member who can again posted but Cravey and one other member cannot owed in this but Cravey and one other member cannot owed to these banishments! I told them to abolish their cookies and temporary files but for Rina nothing makes there! I posted on the forum of French support on this subject! If you can help us.
Gislaine
MAMOUNA38

Female Posts : 8
Language : Français and english

http://brianjoubert.megabb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cravey December 5th 2006, 11:08 pm

So it's left me and Rina Crying or Very sad !!!
Oh we poor things, don't worry Gis, I'm sure we'll find a way Wink
cravey

Back to top Go down

Post by MAMOUNA38 December 7th 2006, 1:05 pm

I hope that the problem is going to be fast resolved! I confirmed of Cravey is not banished, I do not understand what arrived !! blackeye
EDITED: I read a post of Katt on the forum of French support which m ' gave the idea of making it " Re-initialize the list of banned IPs ", I have just made it! I hope that Cravey is going to be able to come back
MAMOUNA38

Female Posts : 8
Language : Français and english

http://brianjoubert.megabb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cravey December 7th 2006, 6:58 pm

And it did help geek !!!!!
Thank you all for your support and help!!! cheers
cravey

Back to top Go down