The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated - Page 2 Empty I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated

Post by SupremeKing October 8th 2017, 9:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Creation Type : Vector image
Dimensions : vector
Primary Colors : N/A
Secondary Colors : N/A
Images to include :
Text to insert : N/A
Font : N/A
Font Color : N/A
Link to my Forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Username on the forum : SupremeKing
Link to last graphic request : I can't recall it.
Detail description : I tried vectorizing it with a software, however, the details get messy. If the designer can, for example, make sure that the ghosts and pumpkins actually look okay after the vectorizing that would be appreciated. I lack the experience to fix these kinds of details myself.
SupremeKing
Forumember

Language : Bulgarian

Back to top Go down

I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated - Page 2 Empty Re: I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated

Post by BlackScorpion October 8th 2017, 5:14 pm

working on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated - Page 2 Empty Re: I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated

Post by SupremeKing October 8th 2017, 5:26 pm

Update: I noticed they are both jpg formats ,can you make them png please.
SupremeKing
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki October 8th 2017, 5:30 pm

great work BlackScorpion cheers
so i suppose its not necessary to remake the image with additional elements

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15118
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion October 8th 2017, 5:35 pm

skouliki wrote:great work BlackScorpion cheers

I don't think it's necessary, had to resize in photoshop first then run it thru AI , and a final clean up to make it look like that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeKing October 8th 2017, 5:35 pm

Yes. I think BlackScorpion hit it exactly on spot.
Thanks to you as well Skouliki.
I am so very grateful to both of you.
SupremeKing
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki October 8th 2017, 5:51 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:

I don't think it's necessary, had to resize in photoshop first then run it thru AI , and a final clean up to make it look like that.

you just resize it and clean it or you vectorized it ? with auto trace
i guess i have to pay to get the latest version of the software i cant avoid it Very Happy

you are very welcome Hello

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15118
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion October 8th 2017, 5:52 pm

skouliki wrote:
BlackScorpion wrote:

you just resize it and clean it or you vectorized it ? with auto trace
i guess i have to pay to get the latest version of the software i cant avoid it Very Happy

you are very welcome Hello

I resized it photoshop first, vectorized it in AI and cleaned it up in photoshop at the end and save as a smart object at the end.

OK this one is not as good as the last one , since it was a lower resolution to start with. [both PNG files]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeKing October 8th 2017, 6:14 pm

Thank you! This thread can now be closed! I love you all.
SupremeKing
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion October 8th 2017, 6:30 pm

SupremeKing wrote:Thank you! This thread can now be closed! I love you all.

You're welcome.

Request complete.
Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2