The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minimum Characters (Posting replies)

3 posters

Go down

Agree or disagree?

Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Left1186%Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Right11 86% 
[ 6 ]
Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Left1114%Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Right11 14% 
[ 1 ]
Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Left110%Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Empty Minimum Characters (Posting replies)

Post by dencey April 7th 2008, 7:07 pm

i wanna suggest..

like for example a forum administrator would require the members to post in more than 20 characters and if a member would post less than the required minimum characters.. he/she will be automatically warned about it.. like a message would pop-up or something..

anyway.. just a suggestion..^^
dencey
dencey
Forumember

Female Posts : 117
Language : english

http://sujusahoe.com

Back to top Go down

Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Empty Re: Minimum Characters (Posting replies)

Post by Insert Name Here January 23rd 2010, 3:09 pm

I really need this feature: I have a bunch of lazy posters that are killing the discussions with 2 word posts. However, I don't think that they should be just not be aloud to make the post if the post is under a certain amount of characters.
Insert Name Here

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Empty Re: Minimum Characters (Posting replies)

Post by Sanket April 3rd 2013, 4:12 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down