The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot be SOLVED here.

3 posters

Go down

Cannot be SOLVED here. Empty Cannot be SOLVED here.

Post by DownUnderNZer August 27th 2018, 15:50

No way to contact that forum. I thought this was it as the LINK came here.

It's all good - will try a different approach.

Last edited by DownUnderNZer on August 27th 2018, 17:48; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Erase the URL of a forum located outside Forumotion.)
DownUnderNZer
DownUnderNZer

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Cannot be SOLVED here. Empty Re: Cannot be SOLVED here.

Post by Jadster August 27th 2018, 15:54

Hello,
I am sorry to hear that you got banned and are now facing this issue. Looking at this, there wouldn't be anything the staff here could do as they would have to sign up an account on that forum, get enough posts to send a Private Message if needed and message that user regarding that. You could always try to create a 2nd account temporarily just to message that user but I would let the admins know after you do that so you aren't "hiding" or trying to get around your ban.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
James
Jadster
Jadster
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 690
Language : English

https://ygoduelists.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mpelmmc August 27th 2018, 17:29

Hello,

According to the way you have written your message, I assume you were banned as a member by an admin. If that is the case I am sorry but we can't do anything about it, as you've been told. If an admin has banned you from their forum it is their choice. You will have to deal with the problem on your own as we can't do anything about it. The best thing we can say to you is to try to contact the admin of the forum and get more intel of what happened, and maybe the admin itself will find a solution for you.

As far as we are concerned we can't do anything about it.

Also, @DownUnderNZer avoid posting the URL of forums that don't belong to Forumotion. I have erased the forum that doesn't belong to Forumotion. Remember that for the next time.

Best regards.
mpelmmc
mpelmmc
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1092
Language : English and Spanish

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mpelmmc August 27th 2018, 18:20

Hello,

You have edited your first post making it impossible for others to know what the problem is about.

You could have posted another message instead of editing the first one. This way you might've helped another future member having the same problem as yours.

I will, therefore, garbage this topic. Please don't hesitate to open a new topic if you have any other doubt.

Best regards
mpelmmc
mpelmmc
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1092
Language : English and Spanish

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down