The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with an issue I had a month ago and is ongoing

3 posters

Go down

In progress Problems with an issue I had a month ago and is ongoing

Post by Raven14 Mon 7 Oct - 0:25

Technical Details

Forum version : #phpBB2
Position : Founder
Concerned browser(s) : Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
Who the problem concerns : Yourself
When the problem appeared : Today was well as several other times
Forum link : ( link is hidden, you must reply to see )

Description of problem

My user account was hacked again today. I signed out and shut down my computer for at least two hours. I came back to sign into the group and I was already signed in. I went ahead an made a few post, but changed my pw before logging out again.

After I signed out, I wasn't able to access my group again. I was locked out. I did notice that the vote issue that Ape helped me with is no longer working and it was working fine this morning. The background tiles are missing and there is a line of user stats on the left top of the homepage.

I don't know what to do at this time. It has happened so many times before. I know this is beginning to sound repetitive, but I'm totally at a loss as to what I need to do to get rid of this person hacking my account.

I will add screenshots to this post as soon as I can.
Thanks in advance
Raven14
Raven14
Forumember

Female Posts : 211
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Problems with an issue I had a month ago and is ongoing

Post by skouliki Mon 7 Oct - 3:46

hi

for the voting system we have some css/js issues due to maintenance lately, our team are aware of this and we are trying to fix them

for the login issue sometimes even if you sign out the browser keeps your data or if you use multiple devices this can happen

all the times you thought it was a hack issue turned out to be a browser/password copy-paste issue, so please dont worry no one can hack your account if you keep your security passwords for yourself

clear your browser history and cache and retry to put your password the way we had advised you before

skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15118
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Problems with an issue I had a month ago and is ongoing

Post by Ape Mon 7 Oct - 15:30

Hello I will deal with this by PM Wink
Please see my reply.

Thanks.

APE.

Problems with an issue I had a month ago and is ongoing Left1212Problems with an issue I had a month ago and is ongoing Center11Problems with an issue I had a month ago and is ongoing Right112
Problems with an issue I had a month ago and is ongoing Ape_b110
Problems with an issue I had a month ago and is ongoing Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19110
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down