The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something about the posting buttons has changed

+2
SLGray
Zeta
6 posters

Go down

Something about the posting buttons has changed Empty Something about the posting buttons has changed

Post by Zeta October 30th 2019, 2:52 am

Why am I suddenly having to put
Code:
span.nav {
  display: flex;
}
in the css at my phpbb2 forum to get the 'new' and 'reply' buttons and 'locked' buttons, the ones at the top when viewing a thread, to remain on the same line right next to one another like they always use to be? Is this something that's supposed to be happening or is something broken?
Zeta
Zeta
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Something about the posting buttons has changed Empty Re: Something about the posting buttons has changed

Post by SLGray October 30th 2019, 3:10 am

Please post a screenshot of the issue.

Something about the posting buttons has changed Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Something about the posting buttons has changed Empty Re: Something about the posting buttons has changed

Post by Zeta October 30th 2019, 5:38 am

SLGray wrote:Please post a screenshot of the issue.
I found my posting buttons looking like this:
Something about the posting buttons has changed Broken-Buttons
They used to be right next to one another and I haven't changed anything in any css or templates for quite some time so I don't know what caused them to look as they do in the above screenshot.
When I add the code from my first post into my css they look like this:
Something about the posting buttons has changed Repaired-Buttons
the code places them next to each other sort of like they should be, but if I remove it they go back to looking like they do in the first screenshot. It's only the phpbb2 forums too, not phpbb3.
Zeta
Zeta
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by TonnyKamper October 30th 2019, 1:40 pm

I confirm the problem, it's on my phpbb2 forums too, except for me that code doesn't work, the buttons stay on top of eachother..
TonnyKamper
TonnyKamper
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1040
Language : Dutch/English

http://www.nederlandheelt.nl/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeta November 1st 2019, 6:00 am

bump
Zeta
Zeta
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki November 1st 2019, 7:43 am

hello

as you may know in order to open a ticket to our technical office we need the forum url from the member who started the thread so that's why no action is taken so far
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15061
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeta November 1st 2019, 10:43 am

skouliki wrote:hello

as you may know in order to open a ticket to our technical office we need the forum url from the member who started the thread so that's why no action is taken so far
You guys have opened a ticket without me ever having given any url once already.
Zeta
Zeta
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki November 1st 2019, 11:26 am

i have no information about a ticket being opened about this issue
seems to affect all phpbb2 forums so maybe the technicians are aware of this already
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15061
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeta November 1st 2019, 12:03 pm

skouliki wrote:i have no information about a ticket being opened about this issue
seems to affect all phpbb2 forums so maybe the technicians are aware of this already
I didn't mean this issue. The issue I was talking about is still in the global technical issues board. I brought it up because the ticket was opened without me ever giving a url. You guys already did it once before.
Zeta
Zeta
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 1st 2019, 6:06 pm

That is not a ticket, That is just a topic on the support forum.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeta November 2nd 2019, 2:57 am

SLGray wrote:That is not a ticket, That is just a topic on the support forum.
You stated in that topic that you sent a ticket, in the second to last post in the topic. In the post directly above yours another administrator stated they sent a report to the team.
Zeta
Zeta
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 2nd 2019, 7:10 am

Please just give us the link to the forum with this issue.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeta November 2nd 2019, 9:09 am

SLGray wrote:Please just give us the link to the forum with this issue.
Another person has already confirmed they have the problem too. I guess I'll just have to stick with my temporary solution until somebody else makes a topic about this.
Zeta
Zeta
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape November 2nd 2019, 2:44 pm

As You was the one that made the report about it and you have gave us a screen shot of the problem we link the problem to your forum so our team can look at it from our head office.

They will be the only ones that will see your forum and the problem you have.
You need to understand our tools will not let us make a report without a forum link.

If it became a Global problem (All forums) then it will be added to the Global Technical Issues forum where it's linked to all sites all over the world but as it's just you and one other person we can't link it to just any site It has to be the reporters forum.

Something about the posting buttons has changed Left1212Something about the posting buttons has changed Center11Something about the posting buttons has changed Right112
Something about the posting buttons has changed Ape_b110
Something about the posting buttons has changed Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19084
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g November 2nd 2019, 4:17 pm

Zeta wrote:
SLGray wrote:That is not a ticket, That is just a topic on the support forum.
You stated in that topic that you sent a ticket, in the second to last post in the topic. In the post directly above yours another administrator stated they sent a report to the team.

The way our tool works is on a forum by forum basis. We can only make a ticket on the effected forum which requires the forum url (there is no way to make a ticket without a url).

This a tool designed by head office, not us. So it's not us wanting the url to make thr ticket, it is us NEEDING it to make a ticket. If you don't give us the url, then we can't make a ticket.

Something about the posting buttons has changed Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Something about the posting buttons has changed Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Something about the posting buttons has changed Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: