The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to G-Corporation

Go down

Welcome to G-Corporation Empty Welcome to G-Corporation

Post by MASTA_R4V3N January 23rd 2020, 2:46 am

Welcome to G-Corporation Gcorph12

Choice of Category: Miscellaneous
Choice of Title: [ Welcome to G-Corporation ]
Forum Address: https://g-corporation.forumotion.com/
Main Language: English
Forum Description:

Hello, And Welcome To G-Corporation.
Your Top Forum For All Your Gaming Needs. We are Here to Establish A New Environment for Fun An Entertainment. We Will be bringing you some of the Most High Impact, Intense, an crazy velocity of that which is Fighting Games and More. We Will be Hosting Event's /Tournaments For Some of Your Gaming Favorites. This Includes GGPO / Fightcade , Steam etc.

While Also Bringing you another side Of Gaming With Origin and many more. I MASTA_R4V3N Would Like to Personally Welcome You Something That I've Been Working On For Months At A Time Now. Working Night In And Night Out On This Project By my Self. At The Current Moment I'm Proud To Say That The Day Of Launch IS FINALLY Here.

I Will Be Looking For a Management Team Here An For Any One Who Thinks That They Would Like To Give It A Shot Please Feel Free Too Message Me A Full Break Down Of Information Regarding The Following Below.

Positions Available:
Head Administrators
ADMINISTRATORS
HEAD MODERATORS
MODERATORS

Position Applying For {
Forum Name {
Email Address {
ICQ Information {
PSN IGN {
XBOX IGN {
Steam IGN {
Origin IGN {

Now Allow Me To Give You A Quick Description In Definition Of the Titles Displayed.
Because There Is a Set Skill Recommendation Needed For Each Position Available.

Last edited by MASTA_R4V3N on January 28th 2020, 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total
MASTA_R4V3N
MASTA_R4V3N

Language : USA

https://g-corporation.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down