how to convert theme to .bbtheme format??

Go down

how to convert  theme to .bbtheme format?? Empty how to convert theme to .bbtheme format??

Post by simmer on April 12th 2008, 2:14 pm

well frnds i downloada a phpbb 3 theme from a site but it has so many icons nd images for particular section of any forum.plz tell me how to convert it to .bbtheme format theme???

EDIT (Sunny): Color and bold tags removed - they are reserved for moderation. Smile
simmer

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how to convert  theme to .bbtheme format?? Empty Re: how to convert theme to .bbtheme format??

Post by Guest on April 12th 2008, 2:17 pm

Sorry to say if it is not already a .bbtheme then you have to load each image one by one as well as color codes.

Back to top Go down

how to convert  theme to .bbtheme format?? Empty Re: how to convert theme to .bbtheme format??

Post by simmer on April 12th 2008, 2:35 pm

bro uploading ezch image wo ho ho it will take roun d about 5 6 hours i think .is dre is any sofware of somthing to convert it?nd how people make a .bbtheme format??
simmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 12th 2008, 3:21 pm

they make a theme from scratch. I have converted many phbb2 themes to bbtheme.

It doesn't take too long

Back to top Go down

Post by simmer on April 12th 2008, 3:45 pm

bro wt is this scratch is this is an app ??plz giv me any link plz bro bro this is damn urgent..
simmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 12th 2008, 3:48 pm

scratch means that start from the beginning in creating a theme-Make thier own images etc.

Show me a link to the theme you want.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum