The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User Registration [was: Please Help]

+2
babaganoosh
kennyphuong
6 posters

Go down

User Registration [was: Please Help] Empty User Registration [was: Please Help]

Post by kennyphuong April 15th 2008, 2:59 am

my forum have a proplem.. new user can't Register it's said <Administrators have forbidden any new members.>> Can any body help me with that please

Last edited by Sunny_D on April 16th 2008, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title changed.)
kennyphuong

Language : vietnam

Back to top Go down

User Registration [was: Please Help] Empty Re: User Registration [was: Please Help]

Post by babaganoosh April 15th 2008, 3:11 am

Use an explicit title for your thread.
babaganoosh
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

User Registration [was: Please Help] Empty Re: User Registration [was: Please Help]

Post by kennyphuong April 15th 2008, 6:51 am

babaganoosh wrote:Use an explicit title for your thread.
How to do that please help
kennyphuong

Back to top Go down

Post by kennyphuong April 15th 2008, 4:08 pm

anyone please help new user can't register pale
kennyphuong

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 15th 2008, 5:12 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option. We want other users to find your question and the answer in future as well, so please change your title to an explicit one ("user registration" or something similar, for example). You'll only get an answer when you have done this (by editing your first post). Thank you. Smile

Besides that, double posting is only allowed when 24h have passed after your previous post.

@babaganoosh: Please don't moderate other users, this is reserved for the staff!
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by kennyphuong April 15th 2008, 10:56 pm

Sunny_D wrote:Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option. We want other users to find your question and the answer in future as well, so please change your title to an explicit one ("user registration" or something similar, for example). You'll only get an answer when you have done this (by editing your first post). Thank you. Smile

Besides that, double posting is only allowed when 24h have passed after your previous post.

@babaganoosh: Please don't moderate other users, this is reserved for the staff!

Yes thank you but please help me how to change the title Sad i'm not good at this
kennyphuong

Back to top Go down

Post by **CHRIS** April 15th 2008, 11:11 pm

Just edit ur first post,and then go ups and edit ur title.

Edit: Go to ur first post,and then click on the edit-button.Then u change ur title.
**CHRIS**
**CHRIS**
Forumember

Female Posts : 122
Language : english,turkish,norwegian

Back to top Go down

Post by kennyphuong April 16th 2008, 1:33 am

**CHRIS** wrote:Just edit ur first post,and then go ups and edit ur title.

Edit: Go to ur first post,and then click on the edit-button.Then u change ur title.

Man I been Posted like 1000 posts how can i remember what my 1st post hic hic Sad Sad but thank anyway
if you can help me how to find out where my first post at? hihih
kennyphuong

Back to top Go down

Post by nai kiba April 16th 2008, 3:52 am

first post on this thread
nai kiba
nai kiba
Forumember

Male Posts : 174

http://aggcentral.niceboard.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 16th 2008, 2:24 pm

Well, I have done this for you now, but that will be an exception as you are new. Smile

I have sent you a pm about the new topic so you can find it again. Now, for the future, here is a screenshot how to change the title of a topic (click it to expand):

User Registration [was: Please Help] 0112

And now to answer your question: Go to your admin panel and check the following options:

- "Users & Groups / Users / User Settings" >> "Allow new members" to YES
- "General / Config" >> "Forum under construction" and "Forum on holiday" to NO
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by shant e claw May 4th 2008, 12:44 am

wow i did the same thing please help me
shant e claw

Language : English

http://www.godsofrunescape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 May 4th 2008, 7:07 pm

Have you read my previous post? Wink
zakir321

Back to top Go down