The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin panel reloading ALLL the time!!!!!!! TELKOM prats!

4 posters

Go down

Admin panel reloading ALLL the time!!!!!!! TELKOM prats! Empty Admin panel reloading ALLL the time!!!!!!! TELKOM prats!

Post by chrisbarker April 25th 2008, 4:36 pm

This is infuriating, and has been covered at length elsewhere. BUT no solutions!
https://help.forumotion.com/need-of-a-technician-f3/admin-problem-help-t13932.htm

When I go into the admin panel, I keep on getting bumped back to the home page. SOmetimes I get 2 or 3 clicks in, but most of the time I can't even click "forums". I have deleted cookies, I have the default 'Admin' udername and a simple password, I have cleared my cache, and I have tried Opera vs IE!!! I so want to use you guys, but this is simply unworkable. Also worried that my users will have the same issues when posting.

Could this be a SOuth Africa issue? We all go thro one international pipe, which probably has brutal caching. If so, then you guys need to change the URL to reflect different pages so cache's don't battle with such a simple thing.

Edit: This is a $%^#@ Telkom issue!!! Useless prats! When I remotedesktop to my server hosted at IS, everything works 100%. So, is this something that can be/is going to be, solved technically, or must I assume that all users using Telkom (ie all of SA) will battle??
chrisbarker

Language : coreen1

Back to top Go down

Admin panel reloading ALLL the time!!!!!!! TELKOM prats! Empty Re: Admin panel reloading ALLL the time!!!!!!! TELKOM prats!

Post by Buckethead April 28th 2008, 2:01 pm

m8,even im having problems,its not telecom.its forumotion.but ironically they have no direct support so we just have to wait and get pissed with them while they laugh at us.
Buckethead
Buckethead
Forumember

Language : fish

Back to top Go down

Admin panel reloading ALLL the time!!!!!!! TELKOM prats! Empty Re: Admin panel reloading ALLL the time!!!!!!! TELKOM prats!

Post by Wench April 28th 2008, 8:36 pm

Hi - I posted this comment and did not get a reply at all.

I am new to this forum and I am also experiencing the problem whereby I am continually looped back to the the Home Page of the Admin Panel. I click on Styles for example and the site reloads back to where I selected Styles. I sometimes get further - but when I click on Save I have to start all over again. This is exceptionally frustrating. I am running IE7 and have cleared the cache and nothing seems to work. Oh and I have tried Firefox as well.

I have also noticed that every page I lauch as Admin says - Done, but with errors on page. When I click on the Yellow triangle to get the error - this is what is says:

Line: 460
Char: 111
Error: Object required
Code: 0

Please could someone let me know if this is a general problem on the site and when this matter is going to be resolved? - It really is frustrating Sad Smile

Can somebody please respond ?
Wench
Wench
Forumember

Female Posts : 48
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan-624 April 29th 2008, 4:56 am

Well what I think is that it is either where you live that forumotion cannot handle, you have bad internet, not a good enough computer, well I dont know I am new but I am just giving out some ideas. Personally I don't use Firefox because I use Internet Explorer and it works fine for me on that. When something does that to me I just keep clicking the Button until It gets me there. Sometimes forumotion may have bugs or glitches in its program but I dont know. Ask one of the Admins for more help.
Spartan-624

Male Posts : 4

http://spartanworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wench April 29th 2008, 6:55 pm

Spartan-624 wrote:Well what I think is that it is either where you live that forumotion cannot handle, you have bad internet, not a good enough computer, well I dont know I am new but I am just giving out some ideas. Personally I don't use Firefox because I use Internet Explorer and it works fine for me on that. When something does that to me I just keep clicking the Button until It gets me there. Sometimes forumotion may have bugs or glitches in its program but I dont know. Ask one of the Admins for more help.

Thanks for the input - but there is nothing wrong with my Internet Connection and I have more than enough memory on my PC. You are having the same problem as me and I also get it to work eventually after having clicked on the same links 30 times - what I am saying it this should not be the case. Why am I continually being redirected? Please someone from the technical team respond - this silence is killing me!!!
Wench
Wench
Forumember

Female Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum