The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emoticons to be viewed going left to right

2 posters

Go down

Emoticons to be viewed going left to right Empty Emoticons to be viewed going left to right

Post by ellihann April 30th 2008, 2:28 pm

Hello, I have searched the forum for the answer but can't find it, last week the emoticons on my site were being viewed by going on the left to right slider and the whole system seemed much quicker, now they are back to being viewed by the up/down slider and the system has slowed up once more, particularly when you click "post reply", it takes a few seconds before anyone can actually type the reply. Hope you can help.
ellihann
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Emoticons to be viewed going left to right Empty Re: Emoticons to be viewed going left to right

Post by zakir321 April 30th 2008, 5:21 pm

Last week, there was a little glitch with the smiley box that has been fixed meanwhile. Most users found it annoying to have a horizontal scrollbar for the smilies. The speed of the system should not be affected in my eyes, I think that's a temporary issue and not connected to the smilies.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Emoticons to be viewed going left to right Empty Re: Emoticons to be viewed going left to right

Post by ellihann April 30th 2008, 5:26 pm

Thankyou for your reply. Strange that all on my site preferred the horizontal ! Thanks again.
ellihann
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum