The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why is there no direct support team?

2 posters

Go down

why is there no direct support team? Empty why is there no direct support team?

Post by Buckethead May 1st 2008, 2:12 pm

hi,i have asked countless times and have been very patient waiting for a response about the gamezone on my website not working.and now,i still have nothing! i need direct support to help but of course on the support forum ironically it doesnt exist.so i ask you,unlike many other websites and/or hosts,how come there is no direct support team?
Buckethead
Buckethead
Forumember

Language : fish

Back to top Go down

why is there no direct support team? Empty Re: why is there no direct support team?

Post by Guest May 2nd 2008, 4:15 am

hello buckethead

As you can see (if you take the time to look) the moderators, admins, and graphic designers are all part of a "support team". They all have been given spec. ranks because they are good at using forumotion.

Not tryin to backseat mod here but I really don't this this belongs in the Administration Panel Problems.

Drag~

Back to top Go down

why is there no direct support team? Empty Re: why is there no direct support team?

Post by KZF May 2nd 2008, 5:18 am

Buck.. are you trying to re-direct your website? There's a HTML code i can give you for that.
KZF
KZF

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckethead May 2nd 2008, 9:39 am

um,no im not.i know about the moderators etc.etc. but theres no DIRECT support,heres an example of direct support,and this is for bebo: http://www.bebo.com/ContactUs.jsp
Buckethead
Buckethead
Forumember

Language : fish

Back to top Go down