The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

correcting typo in forum name

2 posters

Go down

correcting typo in forum name Empty correcting typo in forum name

Post by covenantkeeper May 1st 2008, 11:28 pm

How do I make corrections? I misspelled "maturity" and did not have room to type all the information.

Below is a copy of the information at the top of the page with the misspelled word and incomplete info.

New_Covenant_School_of _Ministry
This forum is used by Students who seek licensure for the Gospel Ministry as a Teacher, Pastor, Evangelist, Prophet, and Apostle. Every student that exhibits materity in the faith and the Word of God, will licensed as an Elder. In order to move to one o

Do you have a remedy for me? Neutral
covenantkeeper

Language : english

Back to top Go down

correcting typo in forum name Empty Re: correcting typo in forum name

Post by NOBLE CANADIAN May 2nd 2008, 1:54 am

Hey covenantkeeper,

If you want to edit your forum description, then go to: Administration Panel > General > Configuration > Change the 'Site description' field.

If all your text doesn't fit into the forum's description field, I can think of two suggestions.

1. Using the 'Homepage Message' feature, which will display anything that you want at the top of your forums page. Go to: Administration Panel > General > Homepage > Scroll down to the 'Homepage message' section and fill the fields. Click 'Save'

2. If you have a portal, you could create a custom module containing the information and add it to your portal header. Go to: Administration Panel > Modules > Portal pages management (under 'Portal & Calendar' in left column) > click on 'Structure' under the 'Action' header. Once you've done this, click on 'Create a custom block' (near the bottom) and give the block a name, title, and insert the text in the 'source' field. Make sure you click 'Save'.

Once you've created the module, go to the 'Addition/deletion of personal modules' section and select your new module from the list. Then select 'Header' (or whatever you want) for the location. Click 'Save' once you're finished.

You can do both of these suggestions if you would like the same text on your forums page and your portal page (if you have one).

I use both of these methods on my website, so click on the globe icon under my username if you want to see what it will look like.
NOBLE CANADIAN
NOBLE CANADIAN
Forumember

Male Posts : 176
Language : English

http://tdmclan.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down