The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

several news module for the portal ?

2 posters

Go down

several news module for the portal ? Empty several news module for the portal ?

Post by jtingkir May 2nd 2008, 2:43 am

i put these

1.can we have several news module for the portal?and those news module can refer to several diffrent categories or topics.

2.and can we have the modules like the one on your portal?that refer to the About Forumotion but show the topics?(not like the nwes modules that only show threads)

3.how about having just two coloumns, instead of three couloumns portal?like your site.neat and nice.

thanx in advance.

https://help.forumotion.com/suggestions-for-your-forums-f30/several-news-module-for-the-portal-t16967.htm

on the suggestion section, but they (admins told me that it should be here), it was suppose to be a suggestion of new feature, but i guess i was wrong.

thanx in advance.
jtingkir

Language : indonesia

Back to top Go down

several news module for the portal ? Empty Re: several news module for the portal ?

Post by Guest May 2nd 2008, 4:28 am

I think that the admins told you to put it here because it can be done, but it needs a code to be done ( i think). Try also posting this in the code help forum.

Drag~

Back to top Go down

several news module for the portal ? Empty Re: several news module for the portal ?

Post by zakir321 May 2nd 2008, 2:58 pm

1. Not possible at the moment, but I think it has been suggested already.

2. Possible, please see this thread: [LINK]

3. Also possible, you have to remove all modules from column 3 in your portal structure. Then, go to "Portal pages management" and click the small cog-wheel icon where you can set the colum 3 to 0% width. Edit also the remaining two columns so they together make 100%. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down