The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Color managment question, need your help...

3 posters

Go down

Color managment question, need your help... Empty Color managment question, need your help...

Post by wazaaa May 4th 2008, 2:39 pm

Hey guyz,
Can someone tell me if there is a way to get rid of the colored frame around the forum, or maybe replace it with a picture?
Color managment question, need your help... Quest10
wazaaa

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Color managment question, need your help... Empty Re: Color managment question, need your help...

Post by g7acu May 4th 2008, 3:28 pm

You change the colour of this easily in Styles.

Go to admin>styles>pictures & colors>colors, then scroll down to the Background Colors box. The color option to change this background is Body Line Color Background - change the value in the relevent box and save. If you click the colored box it will pop up a color option screen, so maybe choose a color best suited to your chosen theme and background picture.
g7acu
g7acu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Color managment question, need your help... Empty Re: Color managment question, need your help...

Post by wazaaa May 4th 2008, 3:50 pm

I know that mate.
What i am asking is if there is a way to put an image in that frame instead of some color, or entirely remove that frame.
Thanks for your answer though Smile
wazaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 May 4th 2008, 8:18 pm

Go to the colors tab and enter #transp in the respective field ("Body line background color", I assume) to make it transparent.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by g7acu May 4th 2008, 10:18 pm

wazaaa wrote:I know that mate...

Apologies, I wasn't clear enough.

No you can't put an image in the same area, only change the color or make that section transparent (thanks for the reminder Sunny_D). Unfortunately, if you make it transparent with the main background image you've already got set, the current text in the navbars etc., will disappear as the main marble type image will be visible throughout (try it, you can always change the color back to suit).
g7acu
g7acu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by wazaaa May 5th 2008, 2:14 pm

Thanks for your help guyz.
#transp was just fine!
wazaaa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum