The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator not displaying in section

3 posters

Go down

Moderator not displaying in section Empty Moderator not displaying in section

Post by Thumporbump May 5th 2008, 2:06 am

Hi
I have just upgraded one of my members to moderator, he shows as a mod, can do all the moderator permissions given to him, but for some reason he is not displaying on the section he moderates as mod, the other mods are there, and i can remove them and add them back agn with no issues, but this new one does not show, any pointers guys as i know everything is correct, his permissions are exactly the same as my other mods, his rank title is correct, in the forum permission control he is ticked as mod, but dont show up as mod in his section scratch
Thumporbump
Forumember

Language : forumotion

Back to top Go down

Moderator not displaying in section Empty Re: Moderator not displaying in section

Post by Mr.Killerguitar May 5th 2008, 10:34 pm

You mean he's not in the group with the other mods?

Mmh, try to ass him again. Maybe then it works.
Mr.Killerguitar
Mr.Killerguitar
Forumember

Male Posts : 388
Language : German, English, some indo-european stuff

http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de/

Back to top Go down

Moderator not displaying in section Empty Re: Moderator not displaying in section

Post by General Omega May 6th 2008, 1:15 am

Try removeing one, reassinging him to it and adding the old one agian. If the old mod dosnt show up it is a limit on how many mods can be shown.
General Omega
General Omega
Forumember

Male Posts : 34
Language : English

http://pieclan.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumporbump May 6th 2008, 2:28 am

He's in the group with the other mods, he shows as a mod if you go to admin panel>users & groups then click special users on the left, he can do the moderation tasks he has permissions for in the sections of the board, but does not show as a mod on the front page of those sections,, i've removed him, readded him, removed other mods and readded him, he still dont show, but when i re-add the previous mods they show up and he still doesn't,, i'll carry on playing but i'm running out of things to do Very Happy
Thumporbump
Forumember

Language : forumotion

Back to top Go down