The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site got hacked

2 posters

Go down

Site got hacked Empty Site got hacked

Post by Zimm2213 May 5th 2008, 3:17 am

Our site got hacked and i can't log into the backup system to restore it can i have a tech person help me get it back to the way it was? And it was hacked by a forumotion site trying to steal our members and posted links to their site and i would like something done about it this is the 2nd time they did this.
Zimm2213

Male Posts : 24
Language : English

http://Ea-dynasty.com

Back to top Go down

Site got hacked Empty Re: Site got hacked

Post by Guest May 5th 2008, 3:21 am

um.. Can I have the link you your forum. The one below your avatar is wrong. Also can I have the link to the other forum. PM me if neccesary.

Drag!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa May 5th 2008, 3:24 am

Zimm2213 wrote:Our site got hacked and i can't log into the backup system to restore it can i have a tech person help me get it back to the way it was? And it was hacked by a forumotion site trying to steal our members and posted links to their site and i would like something done about it this is the 2nd time they did this.

Hello Hi Zimm2213, I'm sorry for your troubles. Have you tried using the Utilities tool to get back in your forum?
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by Zimm2213 May 5th 2008, 3:40 am

Yes i have tried the Utilities but it isn't working and we have the Ip of the Hacker can charges be pressed because we put money into it? www.ea-worldwide.net
Zimm2213

Male Posts : 24

http://Ea-dynasty.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum