Forum Restored - Postcount no longer updated! [Solved]

Go down

Forum Restored - Postcount no longer updated! [Solved] Empty Forum Restored - Postcount no longer updated! [Solved]

Post by Chou on May 8th 2008, 5:36 am

A few days ago I restored my forum to a previous date and came to the conclusion that the postcount & private message count is no longer updating!

What can be done to fix this?
Chou
Forumember

Male Posts : 130
Language : English

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Forum Restored - Postcount no longer updated! [Solved] Empty Re: Forum Restored - Postcount no longer updated! [Solved]

Post by Luky on May 8th 2008, 8:15 am

Try going to admin panel=>Forum=>Management=>Categories and forums and click on this icon Forum Restored - Postcount no longer updated! [Solved] Icon_sync next to every forum.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Forum Restored - Postcount no longer updated! [Solved] Empty Re: Forum Restored - Postcount no longer updated! [Solved]

Post by Chou on May 12th 2008, 6:42 am

Worked for me, Thanks Luky.
I also updated every member manually to update their postcount.
General=>General Configuration=>Misc Options=> Update the number of posts from a user and set his number of private messages to 0
Chou
Forumember

Male Posts : 130
Language : English

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky on May 12th 2008, 9:22 am

You're welcome.Since this topic appears to be solved, I will lock it and mark it as solved.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum