The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrators have forbiddens new members !!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Administrators have forbiddens new members !!!!!! Empty Administrators have forbiddens new members !!!!!!

Post by eijcute342004 May 8th 2008, 2:28 pm

as the topic says... "Administrators have forbidden new members".. this was the message got everytime someone tried to register on my forum....can you pls share me some knowledge on how to make my registration working???thnx in advance... here's my site http://eijroncute.aforumfree.com.., you can try to register and see for yourself.. Smile
eijcute342004

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Administrators have forbiddens new members !!!!!! Empty Re: Administrators have forbiddens new members !!!!!!

Post by iza326 May 8th 2008, 2:56 pm

go to admin panel>>>user & group>>>users>>>user setting>>>members>>>allow new members>>>yes>>>save

if you click no, no new members will be allowed at your forum
iza326
iza326
Forumember

Female Posts : 87
Language : English

http://en.hitskin.com/users/zurich-14156.htm

Back to top Go down

Administrators have forbiddens new members !!!!!! Empty Re: Administrators have forbiddens new members !!!!!!

Post by eijcute342004 May 8th 2008, 3:22 pm

@iza326
iza326 wrote:go to admin panel>>>user & group>>>users>>>user setting>>>members>>>allow new members>>>yes>>>save

if you click no, no new members will be allowed at your forum

I've already done that.. but still no avail on my registration panel....huhuhuhu..... still msg was Administrators have forbidden for new members.. then below the Administration panel was.. "this forum is locked"..... thnx...
eijcute342004

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by BannedAccount May 9th 2008, 10:39 am

Forum Configuration > Forum on holiday/Construction must be NO
BannedAccount

Male Posts : 24
Language : All

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum