The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add a url to a navbar? (please help! URGENT!) [Solved]

3 posters

Go down

Add a url to a navbar? (please help! URGENT!) [Solved] Empty Add a url to a navbar? (please help! URGENT!) [Solved]

Post by Lydia May 10th 2008, 9:04 pm

I was reading the interstructions on how to make an arcade, and they had you add a url to the navbar. I was wondering how you do that?

EDIT: please post poeple! It says there have been over 100 veiws, even if you don't know, at least give me ideas please.
Lydia
Forumember

Female Posts : 163
Language : Canadian, British, American, New Zealandish, Californian, and English.

Back to top Go down

Add a url to a navbar? (please help! URGENT!) [Solved] Empty Re: Add a url to a navbar? (please help! URGENT!) [Solved]

Post by Luky May 10th 2008, 11:26 pm

You can add a link in the nav bar by going to admin panel=>general=>Homepage=>Nav links. Click on the "Add a customized menu" button.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Add a url to a navbar? (please help! URGENT!) [Solved] Empty Re: Add a url to a navbar? (please help! URGENT!) [Solved]

Post by Lydia May 11th 2008, 8:39 pm

Thankyou! I'll try. (Please don't mark this thread solved in till I post saying it worrked, thanks).
EDIT: it worked, thanks you can solve the thread.
Lydia
Forumember

Female Posts : 163
Language : Canadian, British, American, New Zealandish, Californian, and English.

Back to top Go down

Post by M A N D Y May 12th 2008, 4:28 am

Oh thank you! I wanted to know how to do that!
M A N D Y
M A N D Y

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky May 12th 2008, 9:35 am

You're welcome.Since this topic appears to be solved, I will lock it and mark it as solved.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down