Board Back-Up

Go down

Board Back-Up Empty Board Back-Up

Post by Dynx on May 10th 2008, 11:33 pm

Something odd happened. The other day when I was unwell I pressed the "Delete Forum" link when I wanted to Delete a couple of my Forum's and Sub-Forum's. I clicked on the Confirmation link and stuff cause I though it would be that I need my own permission so I followed the links and stuff but then I went to my board and it didn't exist. I pondered this for a while. Then I went to the Board Back-Up's and I can't log-in. I then tried my other Forum that I help out with and that one doesn't work either. Is the Board Back-Up down for something or did I miss a detail.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Dynx~
Dynx

Language : English

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Board Back-Up Empty Re: Board Back-Up

Post by g7acu on May 11th 2008, 2:18 pm

Mmm, it sounds as if you've hit the wrong key.

If you want to remove / delete individual forums from existing categories, you go into the forums Management screen at Admin>Forum>Categories and Forums and hit the delete key Board Back-Up Supprimerfor forums there.

If I've read your question right and you've hit the "Delete Forum" link in Admin>General>Configuration (and received an email with a link to confirm), then you've actually deleted your entire board, which I'm not sure you can recover from. You could try a look at the Forum Recovery Tool here
g7acu
g7acu
Forumember

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Board Back-Up Empty Re: Board Back-Up

Post by Dynx on May 12th 2008, 6:11 am

Unfortunately that is what I have been trying but I can't seem to log-in. I guess I will just make another one then.
Cheers
Dynx
Dynx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum