The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I change the administration panel from "simple" into "advanced"? [Solved]

2 posters

Go down

Can I change the administration panel from "simple" into "advanced"? [Solved] Empty Can I change the administration panel from "simple" into "advanced"? [Solved]

Post by Rossana May 23rd 2008, 7:08 am

I want to make some things in my forum like to look if someone special is registered. I am also moderator of an other forum and know her IP. So I think she has registered at my forum and because she always makes so much problems I don´t want that she is reading at my forum and is able to use informations. My forum is only for registered users readable.
I read in this forum that it is possible to see her IP when she is online but to do this I have to use the "advanced" administration panel. But when I start the forum I took the "simple" version.
Can I change the version of the admin.panel? If I do this will the forum change or will there postings delate (I don´t want this)?
TNX for your help!!!
Rossana

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can I change the administration panel from "simple" into "advanced"? [Solved] Empty Re: Can I change the administration panel from "simple" into "advanced"? [Solved]

Post by Guest May 23rd 2008, 9:49 am

Hi,

To change from the Simple Administration Panel to the Advanced Administration Panel, simply do the following;

Arrow Administration Panel
Arrow Under where is says "Welcome to your administration panel" there are two buttons. One says, "Simple" and the other one says "Advanced"
Arrow Click on the Advanced button Cool

Back to top Go down

Can I change the administration panel from "simple" into "advanced"? [Solved] Empty Re: Can I change the administration panel from "simple" into "advanced"? [Solved]

Post by Rossana May 23rd 2008, 1:09 pm

OK...Thank you so much!!! Hello
Rossana

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2008, 5:06 am

You're welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky May 24th 2008, 12:56 pm

Since this topic appears to be solved, I will lock it and mark it as solved.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down