The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I disable post count in one forum? How can I make a forum appear to Moderators and Admins only?

3 posters

Go down

How can I disable post count in one forum? How can I make a forum appear to Moderators and Admins only? Empty How can I disable post count in one forum? How can I make a forum appear to Moderators and Admins only?

Post by ~Harumi Kakura~ May 31st 2008, 6:37 pm

How can I disable post counts in one forum? How can I make a forum appear to Moderators and Admins only?

Please answer, thank you!
~Harumi Kakura~

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can I disable post count in one forum? How can I make a forum appear to Moderators and Admins only? Empty Re: How can I disable post count in one forum? How can I make a forum appear to Moderators and Admins only?

Post by Adiex May 31st 2008, 6:49 pm

@ you cant disable post count at all because that faetures not provided by forumotion

@ you can make forum that appear just for admin & moderators only set forum permission 'view & read' and 'post & reply' to administrator & moderator only.

your can access forum permission by go here :
admin panel > forum > Forum permission control
click on your desired forum and apply that insturction above.
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

How can I disable post count in one forum? How can I make a forum appear to Moderators and Admins only? Empty Re: How can I disable post count in one forum? How can I make a forum appear to Moderators and Admins only?

Post by Sir-Duke May 31st 2008, 7:27 pm

you can do that , but you have to buy credits
Sir-Duke
Sir-Duke
Forumember

Male Posts : 584
Language : english

http://www.smartappsworld.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Harumi Kakura~ May 31st 2008, 7:35 pm

No, I mean only the Mods and Admins will be able to see the board on the homepage.
~Harumi Kakura~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir-Duke May 31st 2008, 8:41 pm

I was talking about postcount
Sir-Duke
Sir-Duke
Forumember

Male Posts : 584
Language : english

http://www.smartappsworld.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Harumi Kakura~ June 6th 2008, 8:33 pm

Oh okay sorry.
~Harumi Kakura~

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum