The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing Users/Groups Special Rights - Nav link not showing in nav bar to guests

Go down

Changing Users/Groups Special Rights - Nav link not showing in nav bar to guests Empty Changing Users/Groups Special Rights - Nav link not showing in nav bar to guests

Post by Riverdog June 7th 2008, 4:05 pm

I know that I have done this before using "Special Rights" so I can't figure out what's wrong. I want the "Usergroups" Nav Link (which is a image) to show up to guests in the link bar. I went to Users/Groups - Special Rights and checked "Guests" and saved. The image still doesn't show up. I tried going to General/Homepage/Nav links but the options are grayed out except on the Nav Links that I added.

I have my Homepage Headers set to "Show only Images in the Link Bar" which I want.
Guests are still able to click on the Legend and get to the Usergroups but the usergroups image link is not showing up on the Link Bar when viewing as a Guest which is what I am trying to accomplish!

I had my Nav images externally linked, so I uploaded the Usergroups Nav image to Servimg thinking that would solve the problem which it didn't. I cleared my cache and tried three different browsers.
I'm stumped. Please, can anyone help?
Riverdog
Riverdog

Female Posts : 16
Language : English

http://jah-pet-forum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum