The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moving/hiding icons homepage and popup for new message

2 posters

Go down

moving/hiding icons homepage and popup for new message Empty moving/hiding icons homepage and popup for new message

Post by Sonia_mi Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:17 pm

so, I have two questions.

how I can move or hide one or more icon from navigation bar on homepage (home, calendar, galery...) some of them I don't want to be there.

and is it possible and how to make a new p.message notification on pop up window (ore somehow more visable Wink)

thank U
Sonia_mi
Sonia_mi
Forumember

Female Posts : 174
Language : Croatian

Back to top Go down

moving/hiding icons homepage and popup for new message Empty Re: moving/hiding icons homepage and popup for new message

Post by CANADIEN Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:22 pm

I can answer #1 and #2. To hide the image(s) on the Nav Bar. You go to:

Admin Panel>Display>Headers & Navigation>Click moving/hiding icons homepage and popup for new message Editer on the one you want to edit.

#2 - Youmena is it possible for a pop-up to come notifiying you of a new PM? Well, then you go to your profile (from the forum, not AP), then click preferences, then scroll down until you see an option to have a pop up window on new messages. Click yes. Then save at the bottom of the page.
CANADIEN
CANADIEN
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1312
Language : English, French

Back to top Go down