The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Moderators Can Not Add Members to Group!

3 posters

Go down

Global Moderators Can Not Add Members to Group! Empty Global Moderators Can Not Add Members to Group!

Post by vince730 Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 2:01

Ok, I need my Global Moderators & Moderators to be Able to Add members to Groups.

At first I thought it was because I was an Admin and Only Admins Could add People to Groups, But when I temporilarly Changed my Account to Global Moderator, I could still Add members:
See Picture:
Spoiler:

But when My Global Moderator Tries to Add People to Groups, This is What She Gets:
See Picture:
Spoiler:
(Note there is no Button for Adding)

What can I do to allowe her and My Moderators to be able to add people to groups?
vince730
vince730
Forumember

Language : English

http://www.webbies4ever.net

Back to top Go down

Global Moderators Can Not Add Members to Group! Empty Re: Global Moderators Can Not Add Members to Group!

Post by Luky Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 8:46

Adding a member to a group can only be done by administrators or by the group moderator. So if you want a moderator or Global moderator to be able to add members to a group you need to make him/her the moderator for that group.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Global Moderators Can Not Add Members to Group! Empty Re: Global Moderators Can Not Add Members to Group!

Post by Broly Ss10 Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 11:36

Isn't it possible to make two people group leaders? I think if you type one username then comma (,) and another user, it adds both as leader.
Broly Ss10
Broly Ss10
Forumember

Male Posts : 349
Language : English/Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 11:42

I don't think so. Only one group moderator can add members, and the Administrator(s).

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Ss10 Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 11:43

I'm going to try it!
Broly Ss10
Broly Ss10
Forumember

Male Posts : 349
Language : English/Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 20:18

Broly-

Just checked...it doesn't work Sad

Thanks Luky! Very Happy
vince730
vince730
Forumember

Language : English

http://www.webbies4ever.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 21:42

i think only admins can do that

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum