The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code needed to position messages at top of home page, under picture links.

2 posters

Go down

Code needed  to position messages at top of home page, under picture links. Empty Code needed to position messages at top of home page, under picture links.

Post by mamabear June 22nd 2008, 7:49 pm

I have managed to post two picture links at the top of my home page, but When I try to post, messages and news items underneath, they always come out beside the picture links.
I want them to start underneath, can you help with code please. I am writing all the answers I get into a file so I know for future reference. Thanks in advance
Code needed  to position messages at top of home page, under picture links. Screenshotofprintinginmessages
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Female Posts : 528
Language : English

http://todgrow.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

Code needed  to position messages at top of home page, under picture links. Empty Re: Code needed to position messages at top of home page, under picture links.

Post by Dr. Jan Itor June 22nd 2008, 8:11 pm

did u use <br> cus <br> is space in html
Dr. Jan Itor
Dr. Jan Itor
Forumember

Language : Swedish

Back to top Go down

Code needed  to position messages at top of home page, under picture links. Empty Re: Code needed to position messages at top of home page, under picture links.

Post by mamabear June 22nd 2008, 8:16 pm

No I didnt I dont actually know html, I just pick up bits on here.reading the questions and answers.
Thanks I shall try that
Ecelelent Thank you sooo much.'done and dusted' and written to file for use next time. :wééé:
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Female Posts : 528
Language : English

http://todgrow.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum