The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i make people mod and chat support?

2 posters

Go down

how can i make people mod and chat support? Empty how can i make people mod and chat support?

Post by ANGELS_BASEBALL June 28th 2008, 7:37 pm

well someone from my forum asked to be a moderator and chat support. I said ok becaue I have seen it on other forums.
But when I go to the list of speacil ranks he can join, it only allows one choice!
Is there a way to change it so they can be both?
And when it says there one of the things {mod or chat support} it doesnt color their usernames. I am the admin and i set the color for red, and it does not show up on anything.
please help!
ANGELS_BASEBALL

Female Posts : 12
Language : english

Back to top Go down

how can i make people mod and chat support? Empty Re: how can i make people mod and chat support?

Post by MissJane July 3rd 2008, 1:15 am

To make a someone a mod you go to your forum and click on Groups, then click on Moderators. Then you trype their user name into the box and click the Add Member button. To make someone a ChatBox Mod/Support you do to Admin Panel->Modules-> Scroll down to Chatbox then click on Moderators then click on Add a moderator to the Chatbox

Username: Type username in here The click on the button with a check mark and the ok. sign..
For you color problem try going to your Admin panel->User Groups -> the click on the tab under user groups that says user options then scroll down till you see Colorize Names and click on No if it is in Yes Very Happy

Hope this helps Smile
MissJane
MissJane
Forumember

Female Posts : 33
Language : English

Back to top Go down