The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out

Go down

Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out

Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out Left11100%Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out Right11 100% 
[ 4 ]
Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out Left110%Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out Empty Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out

Post by Guest July 4th 2008, 10:44 pm

I just noticed something not kinda safe

I have locked my forum down to non members temporarily however i still want members to be able to access the forum until i get the other issue of the html homepage sorted.

If you have the widget on and have the statistics section on it, even though people cant gain access to the forum until they register, non members can see new members, amount of posts the forum has and pretty much everything on the sidebar which is enough information to make it easier to hack the forum.

I managed to gain access to my forum through the sidebar without logging in when the forum was closed down *Under construction* and when new members we're banned

I am placing a request to get an auto off setting so when the forum is locked and you log out the sidebar disappears. All in favour vote yeah!!!!

Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out 33elb38

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out Empty Re: Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out

Post by Jophy March 28th 2013, 5:33 am

Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out Light-bulb-icon Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestion which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Unclear Suggestions

Locked & Garbaged

Add Auto off feature for sidebar after logging out Modera10Jophy
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down