The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to login as administrato...AGAIN!!!

2 posters

Go down

Unable to login as administrato...AGAIN!!! Empty Unable to login as administrato...AGAIN!!!

Post by lhrwcomputers July 7th 2008, 7:43 pm

I can't login to my administration panel. I can login as a different user with regular member priveleges...but nothing more. This is a problem!! I need to get into my forum administration and manage things. This is the second time this has happened with this forum. Earlier I was able to fix it by asking for a new password...but now nothing is working. Is this the tech's problem again? A bug or something? Any help would be great! Thanks.
lhrwcomputers

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Unable to login as administrato...AGAIN!!! Empty Re: Unable to login as administrato...AGAIN!!!

Post by Nessa July 7th 2008, 7:59 pm

blackeye Have you tried using the Founder's utilities tool? Here

Use your email address and username used in creation with your forum. Smile
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Unable to login as administrato...AGAIN!!! Empty Re: Unable to login as administrato...AGAIN!!!

Post by lhrwcomputers July 7th 2008, 9:32 pm

Login :Use your creation email address or your forum address

What do they mean? I tried the e-mail address I used AND my Login name...what exactly do they want? Sorry...I'm very new to all this.
lhrwcomputers

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa July 7th 2008, 10:08 pm

Oh, my apologizes, I meant to type be sure to use your Email address and Password you used when you created your forum, not username, I'm sorry for the confusion. Embarassed
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by lhrwcomputers July 7th 2008, 11:28 pm

Okay...tried that...its not working. AHHHH!!!! One of the people on here (when I FIRST needed help) gave me the same link...it didn't work then either. I even tried the temporary password instead of the original (you know, when you click on the "forgot my password" button to receive a new password) and neither one of them worked. Thanks anyway though...any other suggestions?
lhrwcomputers

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa July 7th 2008, 11:53 pm

I'm so sorry for your troubles, I was hoping the Utilities tool would've helped. May I suggest contacting Caihlem by PM and requesting a new password be sent to you. Please provide your forum address and the founders email in the PM and your new password will be sent to that email. I hope you get this problem resolved. Good Luck thumright
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down