The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

domain purchase

3 posters

Go down

domain purchase Empty domain purchase

Post by fujiprofessional July 14th 2008, 11:36 pm

How long does it take to get you domain set up for your forum after you have applied to buy it ? I have been waiting 2 days ' it's a joke ' i can buy a domain right now and start to use it , with a other domain company i use ' whats the hold up ' ?

thanks in advance
fujiprofessional
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

domain purchase Empty Re: domain purchase

Post by The Godfather July 22nd 2008, 3:18 pm

hello,

as sayed when you purchase the domain name, it can take a maximum of 5 days! but normally, it never take more that 24h (except befaure weekends or off days...!)

our domain name list is updated! and no domain is waiting!! if you didn't receive any email from forumotion saying that the domain name you purchased is not available (in this case you have to replay the email to get the new domain!! if we did not get an answer, we can't do anything...!) please give me in this topic the domain name you purchased and i will chek! Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

domain purchase Empty Re: domain purchase

Post by payne August 22nd 2008, 11:23 pm

I have a same question here as well, i had puchase my domain name since last week but untill now i still cant enter my domain, and my domain is www.pe.biz. please check with me.
payne

Language : english

Back to top Go down