The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About hacking...Can I back hacked forum?Is more easyer to hack forum if it have more admins?.......

4 posters

Go down

About hacking...Can I back hacked forum?Is more easyer to hack forum if it have more admins?....... Empty About hacking...Can I back hacked forum?Is more easyer to hack forum if it have more admins?.......

Post by Natasha...Serbia July 28th 2008, 5:14 pm

1.can you tell me what i should do to no one can hack my forum?
2.is more easyer to hack forum if it have more administrators?
3.can i back alredy hacked forum?And how??

Please help me!

Last edited by Natasha...Serbia on July 28th 2008, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Natasha...Serbia

Language : Serbian, English, Spanish

Back to top Go down

About hacking...Can I back hacked forum?Is more easyer to hack forum if it have more admins?....... Empty Re: About hacking...Can I back hacked forum?Is more easyer to hack forum if it have more admins?.......

Post by Natasha...Serbia July 28th 2008, 5:18 pm

please answer on my questions

Last edited by Natasha...Serbia on August 8th 2008, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Natasha...Serbia

Back to top Go down

About hacking...Can I back hacked forum?Is more easyer to hack forum if it have more admins?....... Empty Re: About hacking...Can I back hacked forum?Is more easyer to hack forum if it have more admins?.......

Post by Nessa July 28th 2008, 5:30 pm

Please be patient, when someone with an answer passes, I'm sure he/she'll post it.
Meanwhile, may I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (use the edit button)
Wink Please change your topic title to an more explict one more related to your question.
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon0092 July 28th 2008, 7:09 pm

1. mogu da ti hakuju forum kada god hoće, nema zaštite/they can hack you're forum whenever they want to if they know how, there's no protection
2. lakše je da se hakuje ako ima više administratora, najbolje je da ima jedan i da ne pada u takozvane "fišere"/its easier to hack if there are more administrators, there are more chances to get in so called "phisher" (i think thats the name)
3. možeš, ako ti haker već nije izbrisao forum, ne znam adresu, ne mogu da se setim, ako može iz staffa neko da pomogne?/you can, if your hacker hasn't deleted your forum already, but i don't know the address, can't remember, can anyone from the stuff help me?
Dragon0092
Dragon0092
Forumember

Male Posts : 224
Language : English, Srpski, Deutsch

http://veryimportantcrew.bestgoo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha...Serbia July 28th 2008, 11:00 pm

Natasha...Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 July 29th 2008, 6:21 pm

English and english only please. Otherwise I will have to lock the topic. Wink

And yes, use the utilities to restore your forum in case of an attack. Read the tutorial about it here. All hacker protections are done automatically - you don't have anything to do except having a strong password for your founder- and your email account. This are the weak spots in most cases.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum