The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Functions in Admin control panel not working properly

Go down

Gallery Functions in Admin control panel not working properly Empty Gallery Functions in Admin control panel not working properly

Post by Brad38 July 29th 2008, 11:59 am

Dear Higher Ups,

There are some features that are not working properly for the gallery in the Admin Control Panel as far as I can see. Under Gallery then under Homepage, Upload and Preview options, they are all showing the exact same options and features. The menu of things to change in any of these categories is the same. The one really strange thing however...sometimes when you are in the "upload" tab or option, sometimes it will show you the correct menu and including the option to adjust the size of photos uploaded into the gallery. Other times (most times) it does not show this option or the correct menu however.

This is a screen shot of what shows for either the options in Homepage, Upload, or Preview:

Gallery Functions in Admin control panel not working properly Exampl26

For the longest time I thought I had remembered seeing things that weren't there, but then there were times that they would be there so I took note and I'm NOT going crazy.

Can we get this looked into please and thank you.
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : english

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Gallery Functions in Admin control panel not working properly Empty Re: Gallery Functions in Admin control panel not working properly

Post by Guest July 29th 2008, 3:16 pm

The view full size image in pop up arent working for me.

Back to top Go down