The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't find option to allow members to upload photos in their personal gallery without moderation

2 posters

Go down

Solved Can't find option to allow members to upload photos in their personal gallery without moderation

Post by Brad38 July 29th 2008, 5:31 pm

Can someone assist me here? I can't seem to find where you can allow members to upload their pictures to their own personal photo album and without it having to be moderated by the admin or mod. Perhaps this is another glitch in the gallery functions though?

HELP! LOL
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : english

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Can't find option to allow members to upload photos in their personal gallery without moderation

Post by zakir321 July 29th 2008, 10:26 pm

You can find this in "Admin panel >> Modules >> Gallery >> Personal Albums". Wink
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Can't find option to allow members to upload photos in their personal gallery without moderation

Post by Brad38 July 30th 2008, 3:36 am

Thank you Sunny_D...I found it. I had already checked this before several times and the part that I've marked in red in this screen capture, wasn't there before. I know it sounds like I don't know what I'm talking about, but I have been trying to find several features in the photo gallery functions lately and sometimes they show and sometimes they don't. I'm sure there is an issue here in the admin control panel.

Can't find option to allow members to upload photos in their personal gallery without moderation Example2

Thank you
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 July 30th 2008, 1:55 pm

Had noticed this yesterday as well, but seems to be fixed already by now.

I will close. Smile
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum